MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 17 December 2012

my notice of refusal to consent

uk_jsm's 2012 12 17 - my notice of refusal to consent album on Photobucket
Download Files


Sealed by jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (A.R.R.)
http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (docs) from a natural born sovereign soul
My Ref: my notice of refusal to consent – Dated 2012 12 17 – Page 1of1
Your Ref: Case No: 221200352127 urn: 22DE5104612


MY NOTICE OF REFUSAL TO CONSENT TO CONTRACT EXCEPT UNDER DURESS AND PROTEST AND WITHOUT MY CONCENT, AND MY FEE SCHEDULE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT AS DECLARED.

Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form and layout. This is my form and layout and my truth, my whole truth, and nothing but my whole truth. And so it is. And on that I defer to my father, creator, source, or God.

DATED 2012 11 19 – my ref: my notice of intention to summons and cross examine…
DATED 2012 08 13 – my ref: my notice of response to fixed penalty of a conditional offer
And ALL my other submissions related to my Sovereignty with my Creator. And so it is…

With reference to the above notices sent recorded delivery, I most humbly and peacefully declare as follows…

My private property has been stolen from me and as a natural born sovereign soul now declare a sin has taken place.
All here trying to trap me or get me to consent are thus also committing a sin.
I just want my private property back and I am still prepared to forgive any and all who have made a mistake.
I am trying to help all persons involved but the people are no longer being properly heard and this has to stop.
I do want to forgive but I do also want my remedy and an apology would be nice too now from now on.
Would you like to talk about this peacefully and would you like to help me get back what is lawfully mine as decreed by me and my creator. Would you like due lawful process to take place. I believe so.
I am in harmony now with peace and creation and my creator and wish and will it to remain that way.
I now no longer serve the state unless otherwise consciously knowingly and willingly declared by me and only me.
Your servants have lied about me and made false statements but I want to forgive this as well.
I want an apology and I want my private property back and to be left in peace to serve the people.
I am here to help. But I need you to help me. But I do want the truth.
So listen to your heart and not your head and put all past lies aside, or carry their karma so to speak.
Im not perfect, but are you.
Did you perform a valid function of government or have you acted outside of your jurisdiction.
Have you played your part well or did you overstep your character role so to speak.
I do not expect anything more from you except that you validate your claims in POSITIVE LAW, or at least try to help me in obtaining the relevant lawful decree and proof of claim.
Nobody has supplied me the definitions I have requested for. Do you know how many times I have asked. Nobody.
I do not wish to believe fiction to be fact, unless otherwise counterclaimed or proved otherwise of-course.
But I am very very VERY happy with the life of LAW that I now lead and live day to day, and from the front line if I do say so myself. Did you feel in your heart what I just decreed by divine grace to you. Can you feel that?
I am here to help, and help I will. But if you do not want me to help then someone else somewhere else always will want my help, and that is now my purpose.
But I am not able to do this if you keep stealing my things and my property so to speak. You are now an encumbrance to my freedom and my wellbeing and my sacred duty as sovereign to the people of the land. So very thin is the ice but I do not want it to break. I love you all and leave you in peace and good will and will not go to war.
But if you stop me again or steal my private property again you will have to answer to the creator, creation, and karma.
I will not be entering into any contractual offers from now on so to speak. My contract is to my creator now.
Do you hear me once again state I don’t want to contract.
Now please leave me in peace and be in peace.
Love & light all and thank you for all your time and energy…

All that I create I seal and by Divine Grace all contained herein.
Common Sovereign Universal Laws apply.
love, light, learn, live.
ps I luv u all
jsm

No comments: