MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 19 November 2012

my notice of intention to summons and cross examin

uk_jsm's 2012 11 19 - my notice of intention to summons album on Photobucket

Case No: 221200352127 urn: 22DE5104612 - page 1of1 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 11 19 - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html

sealed by: Jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd. Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (a.r.r.)

FAO
Clerk to the Justices, The Magistrates Court, The Court House, Grove Street, Redditch, B98 8DB
TO BE SUMMONSED for cross examination on the stand and for the public record by me:
pc addis 2055
constable lawson 2433
officer paul downes ????
pc cook 2556



SUMMONS

MY NOTICE OF INTENTION TO SUMMONS AND CROSS EXAMINE ALL THE ABOVE WITNESS’S AT THE STAND AS DECLARED HEREIN


Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form and layout. This is my Form. This is my layout. This is my truth, my whole truth, and nothing but my whole truth. And so it is. And on that I defer to my father, creator, source, or God

By Divine Grace, and for the public record, and upon your oath of office, and to all the people and persons mentioned above, I hereby give you notice, my intent to cross examine all the above mentioned as witness’s on the stand in my Conveyance of Common Law Court of Public Record, and my proceedings and my SUMMONS are to run alongside with the summons request by Redditch Magistrates Court in complete harmony, and at the same time...

For the public record and upon your oath of office, I ACCEPT YOUR OATH OF OFFICE AND NOW BIND YOU TO IT IN FULL. i instruct all the above public servants of the Crown that failure to turn up to these proceedings as SUMMONSED by me on the said date, and be made available for cross examination on the stand by myself as a sovereign and one of the people, WILL BE AN UNLAWFUL ACT AS DECREED BY ME, and will result in your evidence or testimony to be regarded as hearsay, and will be discharged in full as just that, hearsay. You carry your own karma so to speak. As one of the people, I will be presenting myself in both these proceedings, and will not require any Legal representation whatsoever. I will be lawfully presenting myself. Thank you…

I will be appearing as a natural born sovereign soul seeking my remedy at these SUMMONS, and will be convening my Common Law Court of public record, and by special appearance to challenge the jurisdiction and Legal Lawful authority of all those in question, and to seek my remedy, and will cross the bar retaining all my unalienable rights at all times, and waiving none, explicitly and without prejudice, and by your agreement and consent, and upon your oath of office, and for the public record, and will be recorded for ever more, and by divine grace of-course.

I will be submitting all my paperwork in due course…

Love, light, learn, live.
Jsm
my seal:







jsm: the one with one seal (signature to the fiction) was posted as well as given to any man or woman at council (or court to the fiction) who wanted one, namely the man who called himself a judge while disrobed (tut tut), and a man presumably acting as a prosecution.

my witness's or council or common law of public record were present throughout.

the one with my seal and two other seals acting as witnesses were handed into the police station about 5mins after the events prior. strangely, after returning much later, they refused to give me a reciept for the two notices i handed them.

love & light peeps!
jsm

No comments: