MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 13 August 2012

my notice of non consent to TV license investigation



DATED 2012 08 13 – my ref: my notice of non consent to your investigation - page 1of2
from a natural born sovereign soul - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (downloads available)
your ref: OFFICIAL WARNING : WE HAVE OPENED AN INVESTIGATION.
Seal: jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (A.R.R.)

FAO : the legal and lawful department at the BBC
[ NOTE : this is a second copy of this NOTICE. The first copy was originally sent to the agents for the licensing authority who I thought was the BBC, claiming that I as one of the people have to stand under section 363 of the communications act 2003, yet without providing the lawful proof of claim I requested for. Can the BBC now please provide me the proof of claim under positive LAW showing me with reference to, and taking into account my formal NOTICE OF RESPONSE BELOW, and supply proof of claim as to why this is so. Please treat this as a freedom of information request as well and let me know if there is a FOIA charge thank you. ]

MY NOTICE OF NON CONSENT TO YOUR OPENING OF INVESTIGATION AND OF CIVIL MISS-CONDUCT


Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form, layout, spelling, or grammar.

Please take my notice of response as my reply to your notice and any such future notices, unless you can counterclaim my standing. I also refer all persons and people involved or interested to all my previous paperwork available from the above link.

i conditionally accept your notice of collection of TV license fee upon proof of claim you have the lawful authority to require me to do so. Please supply proof of claim in writing and with reference to the positive law I am required to follow thank you very much. Ignorance of the law is no excuse so please provide proof of claim thank you.

Just so you know I am not a public or civil servant or an officer. I do not consent to contract. I am not performing any function of government. I am one of the people on the land. I am a free man on the land. I am a natural born sovereign soul


I do not consent nor do I stand under to any statutes, acts, or codes of conduct, as they only apply to public official, unless you can provide proof of claim to counterclaim my standing with reference to the positive law
I do not consent to color of the law and I am not an actor.

I do not welcome any said officer to visit my premises unless they have an oath of office, or appear with at least one police officer who will be sworn and bound to their oath of office in full by me as a natural born sovereign soul, to uphold and keep the peace at all times.

AGAIN FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD
i conditionally accept your notice of collection of TV license fee upon proof of claim you have the lawful authority to require me to do so. Please supply proof of claim in writing and with reference to the positive law I am required to follow thank you very much.







DATED 2012 08 13 – my ref: my notice of non consent to your investigation - page 2of2
from a natural born sovereign soul - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (downloads available)
your ref: OFFICIAL WARNING : WE HAVE OPENED AN INVESTIGATION.
Seal: jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (A.R.R.)

BY DIVINE GRACE THIS IS TO BE TAKEN AS MY SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF MY TRUTH AND UNDER PENALTY OF PURGERY DO SOLEMLY DECLARE AND SWEAR THIS TO BE MY TRUTH MY WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT MY TRUTH


I wish to inform derek helsey that he is either miss-informed or unfit for his duties, as I have clearly responded to the junk mail I seem to receive from the BBC, which clearly doesn’t want to show me the proof of claim in positive law, but instead continuously tries to bully and brow beat me into disclosing and declaring to them without any proof of claim of authority.

Perhaps now is the time to inform the BBC that a copy of this will be posted to my beloved peace officers who are wonderful people at redditch borough police station, as this is now quite clearly a threat to me, and encumbrance to my safety and wellbeing, and to be honest a total and utter breech of my privacy.

I responded to the BBCs junk mail on 2012 06 11 and 2012 07 11 and a copy is online here…
http://www.paidup.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/tv-licensing-officer-visit-copy-to-bbc.html

are you denying I sent this

and you have opened an investigation against my said self. What are you investigating

I do not consent to this.

You are now a threat to the safety and wellbeing of my said self.

And you are obviously holding information about me WITHOUT my full knowing and willing conscious consent. That in itself is not lawful.

I am now reporting this to the home office and the police.

If there is an injured party present then please let me know. Otherwise I am the injured party.

I am being spied on and I do not consent.

Are you still denying the above and THIS as a ‘not responded’ – that to me in plain good old fashioned common sense is a LIE and by divine grace I am making this clear to all concerned.

This is harassment and bullying by someone with no lawful authority and a disturbance of my peace. And so it is. I can be held to account by these words for ever more. Thank you creator.

I want to be left in peace.
I want to be left in peace.
I want to be left in peace.

Thank you for your time and energy.
Love, light, learn, live.
till next time.
jsm my seal:

No comments: