MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 13 August 2012

my notice freedom of informatio request more clearer




DATED 2012 08 13 – my ref: my notice freedom of informatio request more clearer - page 1of2
from a natural born sovereign soul - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)
your ref: FOIR3042 : Seal: jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (A.R.R.)


MY NOTICE OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST MORE CLEARLY DEFINED

And with ref to : DATED 2012 07 20 – my ref: my notice of DVLA miss conduct and abuse of power
Please note the ‘NOTICE OF FREE TRAVEL’ sent to you recorded delivery dated 2012 01 http://paidup.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/my-notice-of-free-travel.html
Please note my ‘MY NOTICE OF WRIT OF RIGHT TO MY 4WHEELS’ available online at
http://www.paidup.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/aaah-god-has-come-home-to-me.html
(AS YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED WITH THESE DOCUMENTS PLEASE TAKE THEM INTO ACCOUNT THANK YOU)

HI dvla
Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form, layout, spelling, or grammar. I also refer all persons and people involved or interested to all my previous paperwork available from the above link.

With ref to : DATED 2012 07 20 – my ref: my notice of DVLA miss conduct and abuse of power


PLEASE TREAT THIS AS A FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST AND IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM ASKING PLEASE LET ME KNOW POINT BY POINT WHILE ANSWERING THE REST THANK YOU.
PLEASE SUPPLY ALL ANSWERS IN WRITING AND WITH REFERENCE TO

[[ Here is my LAWFUL definition of my 4wheels…
4wheels – the method by which I use to go about my day to day affairs doing gods work. Not being used for or operating in commerce or performing a function of government in any way shape or form whatsoever. Owned by me in whole as a natural born sovereign soul and as king of my estate. It is private property and not for hire, except where forced upon under duress and under protest, and with my fee schedule attached. ]]

01 - CAN YOU PROVIDE ME PROOF OF CLAIM WITH REF TO AND IN WRITING THE LAWFUL DETERMINATION THAT CLEARLY SAYS MY PRIVATE PROPERTY AS DEFINED BY ME ABOVE AS MY 4WHEELS FALLS UNDER YOUR JURISDICTION

02 – CAN YOU PROVIDE ME PROOF OF CLAIM IN POSITIVE LAW THAT GIVES YOU AUTHORITY TO TO MAKE ANY DETERMINATION FOR AND ON MY BEHALF.

03 – CAN YOU PROVIDE PROOF OF CLAIM IN POSITIVE LAW YOU ARE A PUBLIC SERVICE.

04 – CAN YOU PROVIDE DUNN AND BRADSTREET REFERENCE NUMBER THAT STATES YOU ARE A CORPORATION OR PRIVATE ENTITY. IN OTHER WORDS, DOES DVLA HAVE BUSINESS REGISTRATION NUMBER OR A CORPORATION TAX REFERENCE NUMBER OR ANY SORT OF REGISTRATION NUMBER WITH DUNN AND BRADSTREET.

05 – PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF CLAIM YOU RECEIVED MY ‘NOTICE OF FREE TRAVEL’ sent to you recorded delivery dated 2012 01

06 – DO YOU HAVE A COPY OF MY ‘MY NOTICE OF WRIT OF RIGHT TO MY 4WHEELS’ available online OR WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SEND YOU A COPY FOR SOVEREIGN PURPOSES AND INJURED PARTY PURPOSES ONLY.

07 – PLEASE PROVIDE IN WRITING TO ME DIRECTLY YOUR DEFINITIONS OF THE FOLLOWING WORDS
07a person
07b vehicle
07c registration
07d people
07e 4wheels
07f driver
DATED 2012 08 13 – my ref: my notice freedom of informatio request more clearer - page 2of2
from a natural born sovereign soul - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)
your ref: FOIR3042 : Seal: jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (A.R.R.)


08 - PLEASE PROVIDE ME PROOF OF CLAIM IN LAW THAT REQUIRES ME TO STAND UNDER THE VEHICLE EXISE AND REGISTRATION ACT 1994

09 – PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF CLAIM THAT YOU ARE A CIVIL SERVANT AND YOU WORK FOR A CIVIL SERVICE. PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR NAME PRINTED IN FULL. DO YOU HAVE A BAR CARD NUMBER PLEASE.

10 - PLEASE PROVIDE COPIES OF ANY CONTRACTS OR CONSENT DOCUMENTS YOU BELIEVE STILL TO BE IN AGREEMENT BETWEEN MY ESTATE AND THE DVLA.

11 – IF YOU OWN COPYRIGHT TO SAID MATERIAL DOES THIS NOT MEAN YOU ARE A PRIVATE CORPORATION. A SIMPLE YES OR NO WILL DO HERE.

12 – AS A PRIVATE EMPLOYER, DO YOU HAVE A CONTRACT WITH ME. IF SO PLEASE SUPPLY ME A COPY.

13 – AS A PRIVATE EMPLOYER, DO YOU HAVE MY CONSENT IN WRITING THAT SAYS I WILL STAND UNDER YOUR JURISDICTION. IF SO PLEASE SUPPLY ME A COPY.

14 – FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT OFFICERS FULL NAMES AND THEIR DISCLOSURES ARE EXEMPT FROM THE PUBLIC RECORD FOR SCRUTINY. FOR THE RECORD I WILL BE ALLEGING A BREECH OF MY PEACE, AND THIS INFO MIGHT BE REQUIRED FOR CROSS EXAMINATION IN A COURT OF LAW WHERE I WILL BE PRESENTING MYSELF TO A JURY OF 100 PEOPLE OR MORE WITH AN ELECTED JUSTICE OF THE PEACE PRESENT.

I AM POLITELY AND NICELY ASKING FOR THEIR FULL NAMES IN PRINT SO I CAN ADD THIS INFO TO MY COMMON LAW COURT OF PUBLIC RECORD, AND AM ASKING YOU NOT TO WITHHOLD THIS INFO THANK YOU.

15 – PLEASE PROVIDE NAMES OF 2 FEMAL OFFICERS THAT DEFACED AND INTERFEARED WITH MY PRIVATE PROPERTY AND DISTURBED MY PEACE THANK YOU.

16 – PLEASE PROVIDE COPY OF PHOTO THE 2 FEMALE OFFICERS TOOK OF MY PRIVATE PROPERTY AS THIS IS MOST DEFINATELLY IS BEING DECLARED AS AN INVASION OF MY PRIVACY. THIS WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED AS EVIDENCE IN MY TRIAL BY 100 STRONG JURY PRESENT THANK YOU.

17 – PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF CLAIM IN POSITIVE LAW THAT GAVE THESE 2 FEMALE OFFICERS THE AUTHORITY TO TRESPASS ONTO MY PRIVATE PROPERTY AND DISTURB MY PEACE OF WHICH I WILL AND HAVE ALLREADY SWORN PENALTY OF PURGERY TO AND WILL PUT IN A SWORN AFFIDAVIT IF REQUIRED.

18 – DID THESE 2 FEMALE OFFICERS ACT FOR AND ON BEHALF OF THE DVLA. SIMPLE YES OR NO WILL DO.




This will be all for now dvla and sorry if I don’t make myself clear at times. Please please please feel free to answer the points you do understand and let me know if there are any here you need me to explain again thank you.

Thank you very much for reading this and all the best to you and your families.
James stuart morris (all rights reserved)
till next time.
jsm my seal:

No comments: