MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 13 August 2012

JSA my request for copy of contract in full





DATED 2012 08 13 – JSA my notice for a carbon copy of contract in full - page 1of1 –
from a natural born sovereign soul http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)
your ref: NM860525C.

Seal: jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (all rights reserved)




MY NOTICE OF REMINDER OF REQUEST FOR A CARBON COPY OF THE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT IN FULL WITH THE JSA.






Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form, layout, spelling, or grammar. I also refer all persons and people involved or interested to all my previous paperwork available from the above link.


Hi jobcentre plus



With regard to the deductions made by the courts I feel you have been more than helpful here and wish to lay that matter to rest as it is quite obviously out both our hands now. Thank you for hard work and the feedback you have supplied.


But just for my future records regarding the courts, could you please send me by post an exact carbon copy of the original contract in full so I can keep this separately as I will require this when I present myself to a justice of the peace at a later date within a common law court of public record thank you.

Again thanx for all your help and all you have done for our community.







Thank you for reading this and have a great day
James stuart morris (all rights reserved)
till next time.
jsm my seal:

No comments: