MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

JSA notified of my NOTICE OF MISCONDUCT






DATED 2012 07 10 – JSA notified of my NOTICE OF MISCONDUCT
CPS Case No: 231100275098 urn: 23JS5776211 - page 1of1 - from a natural born sovereign soul
http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)

your ref: redditch job centre and your deductions imposed on me as you claim by the CPS.

Seal: jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (all rights reserved)



ME GIVING NOTICE TO JOBCENTRE PLUS OF MY ALLEGATIONS OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL MISCONDUCT BY AN AGENT/OFFICER OF THE CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE.




Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form, layout, spelling, or grammer. I also refer all persons and people involved or interested to all my previous paperwork available from the above link.


Hi jobcentre plus

Can you please provide me lawful proof of claim that gives you the authority to deduct the said amounts as declared by you in previous paperwork?

Can you please provide me a copy or copies of the positive law, giving me reference to any said documents used to verify your claim?

Can you please supply me a carbon copy of the part of the contract between me as one of the people and the JSA that has authorized you to take this action and the said deductions.

For the public record, and upon your oath of office which I now bind you to in full, I do not consent, and I do not contract to this, and this is under duress, and under protest, and this was never with my full knowing willing conscious and written consent.

For the public record, and upon your oath of office which I now bind you to in full, I have never knowingly acted or performed a function of government.


please treat this formal NOTICE as a formal notice, as well as a freedom of information request, and let me know what the charge for this is if any. Please respond to me as soon as possible so I can take further action to protect my welfare and my safety, thank you very much.

Finally, I have attached my notice to the civil governments and courts for you to refer to and hereby declare you have been served with due notice to the facts pertinent to this incident. I do hope we can resolve this matter more peacefully.



Thank you for reading this and have a great day
James stuart morris (all rights reserved)
till next time.
jsm my seal:



No comments: