MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 11 June 2012

Notice of Response to TV License Fee Officer visit











Ref: TV Licensing Officer Visit - page 1of1 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 06 11 - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)

Sealed by: Jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (all rights reserved)

FAO : the legal and lawful department at the BBC

MY NOTICE OF RESPONSE TO YOUR NOTICE OF TV LICENSE COLLECTION

Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form and layout.

i conditionally accept your notice of collection of TV license fee upon proof of claim you have the lawful authority to require me to do so. Please supply proof of claim in writing and with reference to the positive law I am required to follow thank you very much.

Just so you know

I am not a public servant
I do not consent to contract
I am not performing any function of government and am not a civil servant nor an officer or employee of the state or crown
I do require from you the proof of claim you have the legal lawful authority to require me to allow you access to my premises
I am a free man on the land
I am a natural born sovereign soul
I do not consent nor do I stand under to any statutes, acts, or codes of conduct, as they only apply to public official, unless you can provide proof of claim to counterclaim my standing with reference to the positive law
I do not consent to color of the law and I am not an actor.

Please take my notice of response as my reply to your notice and any such future notices, unless you can counterclaim my standing.

I do not welcome any said officer to visit my premises unless they have an oath of office, or appear with at least one police officer who will be sworn and bound to their oath of office in full by me as a natural born sovereign soul, to uphold and keep the peace at all times.

AGAIN FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD
i conditionally accept your notice of collection of TV license fee upon proof of claim you have the lawful authority to require me to do so. Please supply proof of claim in writing and with reference to the positive law I am required to follow thank you very much.

Thank you for your time and energy.

Love, light, learn, live.
till next time.
jsm                            my seal:





==============
=



jsm: really simple here. hopefully they will supply the lawful authority in writing with reference that i am required to stand under. after all, i do now want to make sure i follow gods law at all times...

No comments: