MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Thursday, 10 May 2012

My Notice of Response to Fine Order







Case No: 231100275098 urn: 23JS5776211 - page 1of1 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 05 10 - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)

Sealed by: Jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (all rights reserved)

FAO (John J Buckley : upon your oath of office please pass copies internally to all person or persons involved with this case.)
John J Buckley / Justices Clerk, PO BOX 10, ROSEFIELD PLACE, LEAMINGTON SPA, CV31 9ET
Keith Bristow - Chief Constable, Warwickshire Police, Newbold Terrace, Leamington Spa, CV32 4EL
Judicial Services, Leamington Police Station, Hamilton Terrace, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4LX
Sarah Jane Masters - WPC 948, Camera Enforcement Unit, PO Box 3273, Rugby, CV21 2XT
FAO Gary Ho???, Camera Enforcement Officer, Camera Enforcement Unit, PO Box 3273, Rugby, CV21 2XT
Inspector Michael Boissonade, Warwickshire Police (23JS), Hamilton Terrace, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4LX
To all the people of the Courts who fail to give their names when asked, while performing a function of government


MY NOTICE OF RESPONSE TO YOUR NOTICE OF FINE AND COLLECTION ORDER

Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form and layout.

i conditionally accept your notice of fine and collection order upon proof of claim you have the lawful authority to require me to do so. Please supply proof of claim in writing and with reference to all the law I am required to follow thank you very much.

i am now enforcing my fee schedule to your fine and collection order which is as follows...

i am also now enforcing my fee schedule to all notices received from this day forth from any person or persons or third parties acting for or on behalf of the warwickshire justice center. and for ever more this notice remains in full force and effect.
and so it is. And thank you to god for my guidance.

Notice
My Castle Doctrine
Notice or Declaration of Intent

These wheels are not for hire and are private property,
and belong to my Estate, and as King of my Estate and my
Kingdom, I declare the following Fee Schedule owed by
you AND your EMPLOYER from the outset as follows…

10 times your offer of contract in like by your employer
13 ounces of silver by your employer
10 times your offer of contract in like by the YOU!!!
13 ounces of silver by YOU!!!

Upon Contracting with my Estate, you immediately incur
all above charges, as well as any others charges I later
deem relevant, and you agree to stand under my Jurisdiction
-
By a Natural Born Sovereign Soul
Love, light, learn, live
Jsm


as john j buckley is the name of the person wishing to force contract upon me as one of the people, this notice now holds him directly and personally liable in full to be paid by him to me immediately upon reading this notice...

£12350.00 Great British Pounds. (10x your offer of contract)
13 ounces of silver.

Thank you for your time and energy.
And as always, all my love to all of you and your family and friends, and don’t forget to enjoy your life as I most certainly do now. Thank you for every encouragement you have all given me on this wonderfull remarkable journey I am on…

Love, light, learn, live.
till next time.
jsm my seal:

No comments: