MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 19 March 2012

My Notice of Innocence by Decree




Case No: 231100275098 urn: 23JS5776211 - page 1of2 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 03 19 - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)

Sealed by: Jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (all rights reserved)

FAO (John J Buckley : upon your oath of office please pass copies internally to all persons involved with this case.)
John J Buckley / Justices Clerk, PO BOX 10, ROSEFIELD PLACE, LEAMINGTON SPA, CV31 9ET
Keith Bristow - Chief Constable, Warwickshire Police, Newbold Terrace, Leamington Spa, CV32 4EL
Judicial Services, Leamington Police Station, Hamilton Terrace, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4LX
Sarah Jane Masters - WPC 948, Camera Enforcement Unit, PO Box 3273, Rugby, CV21 2XT
FAO Gary Ho???, Camera Enforcement Officer, Camera Enforcement Unit, PO Box 3273, Rugby, CV21 2XT
Inspector Michael Boissonade, Warwickshire Police (23JS), Hamilton Terrace, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4LX


MY NOTICE OF INNOCENCE BY DECREE AND REMINDER TO THE PROCEEDINGS


Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form and layout.


Documents to be included in ALL proceedings, including but not limited to, the judge, the jury, the clerk, the prosecutor, all above, and all persons involved with this case ref number…

2012 03 19 – MY NOTICE OF INNOCENCE BY DECREE AND REMINDER TO THE PROCEEDINGS
2012 02 24 - MY NOTICE OF SUBMISSION FOR TRIAL BY JURY AND HOW IT IS HANDLED (this notice) [2/44]

2011 07 26 – camera enforcement unit failure to comply with speed limit… [7/44]
2011 08 10 – my doc – in light of further life long exp… (soz not dated properly 2011 08 08) with recorded delivery receipt [13/44]
2011 08 16 – I acknowledge receipt of your letter…[17/44]
2011 08 22 – my doc – for the record response and freedom of information request with recorded delivery receipt [18/44]
2011 08 25 – I refer to notice of intended to prosecute [21/44]
2011 09 05 – my doc – this is a final reminder … (soz not dated properly) with recorded delivery receipt [22/44]
2011 10 07 – my doc – notice of default [24/44]
2011 10 07 – my doc – reported criminal and common law offence to Redditch borough police station witnessed [28/44]
2011 11 26 – FOI response [29/44]


Additional evidence

2012 01 16 – my doc - jsm notice of free travel [36/44]
2012 02 13 - my instruction for witness's to be present [41/44]
2012 02 13 – my notice of writ of right to my 4wheels [42/44]
1967 06 17 – extract of an entry in a register of births [43/44]
1967 06 17 – abbreviated certificate of birth [44/44]


Date documents submitted to John J Buckley THE CLERK TO THE JUSTICES royal mail receipt proof of claim

2012 03 19 7pages: 2012 03 19 – NOTICE OF INNOCENCE [up to/including] 2012 02 24 - NOTICE OF SUBMISSION
2012 02 27 [44pages ref’d above] 1967 06 17 – abbreviated certificate [up to/including] 2012 02 24 - NOTICE OF



I CONDITIONALLY ACCEPT TO MAKE ALL THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THE SAID DATE AND TIME UPON PROOF OF CLAIM YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AND LAWFUL AUTHORITY TO REQUIRE ME TO DO SO.





UNLESS OTHERWISE COUNTERCLAIMED BY ANY OTHER PERSONS INVOLVED WITH THIS CASE, I HEREBY DECLARE AND ASSUME THAT ALL DEFINITIONS OF WORDS CONTAINED HEREIN AND ON ALL YOUR DOCUMENTATION, ARE IN TOTAL HARMONY AND COMPLY WITH ‘BLACKS LAW 4TH ED.’ AS ARE MINE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, AND SO IT IS…




Case No: 231100275098 urn: 23JS5776211 - page 2of2 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 03 19 - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)



i conditionally accept a summary judgment upon proof of claim you have the legal lawful authority to require me to do so.
I hereby also declare to such that I do not consent and want a full trial by jury under common law pertinent to the facts that the officers did not clearly understand the terms and definitions they were using, otherwise this would never have arisen. Taking into account the small liberties the state has taken upon me, I must now hereby inform you of at no time whatsoever was I performing a function of government. This has been declared a second time in writing now. The law of 3s will guide me accordingly from now on and will suffice.

Furthermore regarding the summons on 2012 03 13 at 10am, I must now most humbly inform you, yet again, for the public record, and by divine grace, and upon your oath of office of which I now accept and bind you to in full, that you failed to recognize the fact that I did not plea guilty nor did I plea not guilty, but instead made it quite clear on the day a number of times, with witness’s present, that I am innocent of all contained herein. The officer in question changed my declaration of innocence to a plea of not guilty and this has become a civil and criminal offence in itself I so believe. And taking into account my sworn testimony previously submitted, I now feel gross mis-conduct is now taking place. And I am also not a defendant. And so it is.

My friend and colleague who attended with me on the day, while struggling to hear properly what was going on, most certainly did hear your officer miss-representing the facts so to speak. You can consider this a sworn testimony and I am informing you I am innocent of all contained herein, and hopefully your civil servant or officer will feel it wise to represent me fairly and accordingly from now on.

My friend and colleague who attended with me on the day will gladly give testimony to this fact if you so require. But hopefully proceedings will now follow a more honest open accountable approach as I do so now, and by divine grace, I can be judged on that alone.

Summary judgment is not an option. A trial by jury is. And that is my instruction to you. Failure to do so will result in your proceedings being unfair and I will not be a part of a unfair and unjust system. And on that, I most certainly do defer to my beloved father god source or creator, whatever resonates with you…

Finally, my friend and colleague complained of not being able to hear the whole proceedings properly, and struggled to hear me most of all. I find this a disappointment to think that the people are not given a fair chance to hear proceedings properly. please look into this as it might just be a technical hitch. Although I stood, he did also say he struggled to hear the bench at times as well. I do presume this is not intentional.



Thank you for your time.



All my love to all of you and your family and don’t forget to enjoy your life as I most certainly do now.

Love, light, learn, live.
till next time.
jsm my seal:










Witness seal


========================================================
================

No comments: