MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Keep Calm & Carry on...


Brian Gerrish
An Investigation Of Politics & Suicide Risks.
Blowing The Whistle - Child Stealing By The State.






jsm: now i havent watched this guy for a while, but allready know from first hand experience that something is up with the public sector services so to speak...

now having said that, i have also come to realise that part of my journey is also to forgive, and then to assist those who want to know what is going on, and maybe even to help them on their journey into their truth...

me? already there, i did my crime, ive paid my time, and now its my time to serve and will consider it nothing less than a pleasure to do so. and from the front lines too. my doors always open. if you need someone to talk to, you will know where to find me if you need me. thank f**k for god eh!!!

till next time
jsm.

1 comment:

jsm said...

ah, and hopefully this time brians videos wont get pulled again...