MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Incorrect NumberPlate Notice 24-2-12





[ DOWNLOAD ALL DOCS/FILES HERE ]


Photobucket


[ DOWNLOAD ALL DOCS/FILES HERE ]





MY RESPONSE
2012 02 28 - Incorrect NumberPlate Notice 24-2-12




Your ref: Incorrect Number Plate ref PC 2231 KEANY 1210hrs on 24/2/12: page 1of2 : Date: 2012 02 28:
My ref: Notice of Reminder forthwith: http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html
Sealed by: jsm, james stuart morris, Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd., Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. All Rights Reserved

To whom it may concern…
Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form and layout…

Please refer to the following documents for my full terms and conditions and my fee schedule. Please request for copies in writing or download the files available at ::: http://paidup.blogspot.com/2012/02/incorrect-numberplate-notice-24-2-12.html

2012 02 28 - Dictionary References used herein
2012 02 13 - my notice of writ of right of my 4wheels
2012 01 16 - My Notice of Free Travel
2011 10 07 - Redditch police station request
2011 10 07 - traffic speeding issue - notice of default


Please consider this as my ‘SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH’ and my ‘NOTICE OF RESPONSE’ to your ‘NOTICE OF INCORRECT NUMBERPLATE’ contract or instrument.

I do swear upon this notice to be my truth, my whole truth, and nothing but my sworn affidavit of truth, and declare this to be done of my own free will, and with my full knowing willing and conscious consent and to be acting in the best interests of all humanity, and on that I defer to my father, creator, source, or God!!!…

By Divine Grace, and upon your oath of office, I HEREBY ACCEPT YOUR OATH OF OFFICE AND NOW BIND YOU TO IT. And you are also hereby given NOTICE of my conveyance of Common Law Court of Public Record Proceedings taking place forthwith, and are to run alongside your due process, in total harmony with the universal laws.

I hereby instruct all servants of the Crown, and any public and civil servants and any persons or people involved with this offer of contract or instrument, that you immediately accept and stand under all my terms and conditions and my fee schedule made freely available as above or upon request. (if not already included that is)


BY DIVINE GRACE AND FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD

At the time of signing the documents related to my 4wheels and my rights to free travel, I did not have all the facts before me, and now hereby declare their validity null and void. This was due to my ignorance, and my lack of knowledge, as well as not being properly supervised or informed at the time. And on that I also most humbly apologize and can only ask for your forgiveness. I am sorry…

I know of no sworn testimony to say I was performing a function of government at any time, with my full understanding and conscious knowing willing intent and consent. I have never knowingly and consciously acted as a public servant, and have no intention of ever doing so.

I know of no proof of claim I am a public servant or servant of the crown. I did not agree an hourly rate? I was not sent a copy of the contract? I do not have an Employee ref no?

I know of no proof of claim that at the time of any incident regarding my 4wheels I was acting in the capacity of performing a function of government. I declare I was not.

Nothing that I have said or may say shall be construed as consent to contract with you or this instrumentality.

I conditionally accept your offer of contract upon proof of claim you have the legal and lawful authority and jurisdiction, or a copy of the original consent or contract to require me to do so. For the public record and upon your oath of office I do not consciously knowingly and willingly consent to contract with you except under duress and under protest and with my full terms and conditions and my fee schedule in full force and effect…


Your ref: Incorrect Number Plate ref PC 2231 KEANY 1210hrs on 24/2/12: page 2of2 : Date: 2012 02 28:
My ref: Notice of Reminder forthwith: http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html
Sealed by: jsm, james stuart morris, Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd., Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. All Rights Reserved

Further reference to your notice
Driver, You are committing the following offences while your vehicle is parked here…

Any other offences specified below
[hand written] INCORRECT NUMBERPLATE MOVE THIS VEHICLE FROM THE ROAD PLEASE THE ?????? HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED TO ISSUE A 7 DAY ORDER AND WILL MOVE + ??? ? ??? VEHICLE
( could barely read the handwritten parts and not sure I got any of it right tbh look at photo n tell me)

ISSUED BY PC 2231 KEANY name rank
REDDITCH police station
1210hrs 24/2/12 time, date



BY DIVINE GRACE AND UPON YOUR OATH OF OFFICE WHICH I BIND YOU TO IN FULL AND FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD I MOST HUMBLY DECLARE AS FOLLOWS…


I am not a driver as defined in blacks law
I am a natural born sovereign soul. And so it is.

I conditionally accept your offer to counterclaim my sworn statement of truth, upon proof of claim you have the legal and lawful authority, or a copy of the original consent or contract to require me to do so.

I do not own a vehicle as defined in blacks law.
I own my 4wheels as defined by me in whole. It is private property and not for hire.

I conditionally accept your offer to counterclaim my sworn statement of truth, upon proof of claim you have the legal and lawful authority, or a copy of the original consent or contract to require me to do so.

I conditionally accept to contract with PC2231 KEANY as a person, upon proof of claim that the said person AND the employer accept all my terms and conditions and my fee schedule in full, and agree to abide by my jurisdiction as a natural born sovereign soul.

A failure to respond in same within seven days or receipt of this notice will be your automatic notice of default and agreement to terminate and discharge without prejudice your original instrument or contract as said herein.

i am in peace, and wish to remain so in future. Please refrain from allowing your public and civil servants or third parties from interfering with my property and my jurisdiction without my prior conscious knowing willing written consent in future. Failure to do so will only result in me having to enforce my castle doctrine, and my terms and conditions and my fee schedule will then be enforced with divine grace and by the grace of god. And so it is…

Once again, thank you very much for all the wonderful work you do in and around our beautiful beloved community and I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors. Please feel free to respond in kind if I have not supplied any relevant info that you feel I am legally and lawfully required to do so with the written references of-course, and I will most certainly do my best to oblige. Invite me round for tea and a chat if you want to know more about this info…

All my love to all of you and your family & friends and don’t forget to enjoy your life as I most certainly do now.

Love, light, learn, live.
till next time.
jsm my seal:


Photobucket

Photobucket


[ DOWNLOAD ALL DOCS/FILES HERE ]





2012 02 28 - Dictionary References used herein





Your ref: Incorrect Number Plate: page 1of1 : Date: 2012 02 28: from a natural born sovereign soul
My ref: Dictionary References used herein: http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html
Sealed by: jsm, james stuart morris, Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd., Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. All Rights Reserved


Unless otherwise counterclaimed, I hereby declare and assume that all definitions of words contained herein and on all your documentation and reference to be in total harmony with ‘Blacks Law 4th Edition Dictionary’ as are mine in whole or in part. (Refer to original 4th Ed book for full definitions)



BLACKS LAW 4TH EDITION DEFINITIONS


VEHICLE. That in or on which a person or thing is or may be carried from one place to another, especially along the ground, also through the air; ally moving support or container fitted or used for the conveyance of bulky objects; a means of conveyance.

PERSON. A man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the right to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. ////// But not every human being is necessarily a person, for a person is capable of rights and duties, and there may well be human beings having no legal rights, as was the case with slaves in English law. //////
A person is such, not because he is human, but because rights and duties are ascribed to him. The person is the legal subject or substance of which the rights and duties are attributes. An individual human being considered as having such attributes is what lawyers call a natural person.

DRIVER. One employed in conducting or operating a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street railroad car. A person actually doing driving, whether employed
by owner to drive or driving his own vehicle.

SOVEREIGN. A person, body, or state in which independent and supreme authority is vested; a chief ruler with supreme power; a king or other ruler with limited power. In English law. A gold coin of Great Britain, of the value of a pound sterling.




DEFINITIONS OF MY WORDS USED HEREIN


4wheels – the method by which I use to go about my day to day affairs doing gods work. Not being used for or operating in commerce or performing any function of government in any way shape or form whatsoever. Owned by me in whole as a natural born sovereign soul and as king of my estate and kingdom. It is private property and not for hire, except where forced upon under duress and under protest, and with my fee schedule attached.


END OF DEFINITIONS




[ DOWNLOAD ALL DOCS/FILES HERE ]






Photobucket


Photobucket



[ DOWNLOAD ALL DOCS/FILES HERE ]





jsm: this is probably the best place to start with doing your own research regarding this info and my journey. simply download all the files in here and read them as you would a timeline, then do your own research regarding the words and names. wow! sooo much can change and in so little time...

luv ya all peeps!!!
p.s. tell enya i said hi, AGAIN!!! ;)
till next time
jsm

1 comment:

sesilia said...

This is useful blog, contains rich content about Create a Number Plate.All kinds of show plates and numberplates is excelled, we make sure the work according to your demand and choice and timely delivery is ensured.