MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Sunday, 26 February 2012

Evidence for Submission in Summons





[ MY RESPONSE ]







Case No: 231100275098 urn: 23JS5776211 - page 1of5 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 02 24 - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)

Sealed by: Jsm (james stuart morris) Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd, Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED. (all rights reserved)

FAO
John J Buckley / Justices Clerk, PO BOX 10, ROSEFIELD PLACE, LEAMINGTON SPA, CV31 9ET
Keith Bristow - Chief Constable, Warwickshire Police, Newbold Terrace, Leamington Spa, CV32 4EL
Judicial Services, Leamington Police Station, Hamilton Terrace, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4LX
Sarah Jane Masters - WPC 948, Camera Enforcement Unit, PO Box 3273, Rugby, CV21 2XT
FAO Gary Ho???, Camera Enforcement Officer, Camera Enforcement Unit, PO Box 3273, Rugby, CV21 2XT
Inspector Michael Boissonade, Warwickshire Police (23JS), Hamilton Terrace, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4LX


MY NOTICE OF SUBMISSION FOR TRIAL BY JURY AND HOW IT IS HANDLED


Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form and layout.


Documents to be included in ALL proceedings, including but not limited to, the judge, the jury, the clerk, the prosecutor, all above, and all persons involved with this case ref number…

0000 00 00 - MY NOTICE OF SUBMISSION FOR TRIAL BY JURY AND HOW IT IS HANDLED (this notice)

2011 07 26 – camera enforcement unit failure to comply with speed limit…
2011 08 10 – my doc – in light of further life long exp… (soz not dated properly 2011 08 08) with recorded delivery receipt
2011 08 16 – I aknowledge receipt of your letter…
2011 08 22 – my doc – for the record response and freedom of information request with recorded delivery receipt
2011 08 25 – I refer to notice of intended to prosecute
2011 09 05 – my doc – this is a final reminder … (soz not dated properly) with recorded delivery receipt
2011 10 07 – my doc – notice of default
2011 10 07 – my doc – reported criminal and common law offence to redditch borough pokice station witnessed
2011 11 26 – FOI response


Additional evidence

2012 01 16 – my doc - jsm notice of free travel
2012 02 13 - my instruction for witness's to be present





UNLESS OTHERWISE COUNTERCLAIMED BY ANY OTHER PERSONS INVOLVED WITH THIS CASE, I HEREBY DECLARE AND ASSUME THAT ALL DEFINITIONS OF WORDS CONTAINED HEREIN AND ON ALL YOUR DOCUMENTATION, ARE IN TOTAL HARMONY AND COMPLY WITH ‘BLACKS LAW 4TH ED.’ AS ARE MINE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, AND SO IT IS…









Case No: 231100275098 urn: 23JS5776211 - page 2of5 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 02 24 - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)




My Declaration of Intent and My Notice of Intent
My Opening Statement

By Divine Grace, and for the public record and upon your oath of office, I HEREBY ACCEPT YOUR OATH OF OFFICE AND NOW BIND YOU TO IT. i instruct all the above public servants of the Crown and any public and civil servants and any persons involved with this case ref no: 231100275098 at Warwickshire Magistrates Court summons, you are also hereby given NOTICE to attend my Conveyance of Common Law Court of Public Record proceedings, and are to run alongside the summons, in total harmony and along with the universal laws. And so it is!!!

failure to turn up to the Court Summons AND my Conveyance of Common Law Court of Public Record proceedings on the said date and time, and be made available for said proceedings, will result in your evidence or testimony to be regarded as hearsay, and will be un-conditionally discharged as nothing more than hearsay. As one of the lawful people, I will be presenting myself in both these proceedings, and will not require any Legal representation whatsoever…

I conditionally accept your invitation to summons upon proof of claim you have the legal lawful authority and jurisdiction to require me to do so, and you accept in whole that I will be appearing as a natural born sovereign soul, and seeking my remedy, and will be convening my Common Law Court of public record, and by special visitation and special appearance to challenge the jurisdiction and Legal Lawful authority of all those persons in question, and to seek my remedy, and will cross the bar retaining all my unalienable rights at all times, and waiving none, explicitly and without prejudice, and by your agreement and consent, and upon your oath of office which you are now bound to, and for the public record, and will be recorded for ever more. As one of the people, I am not here to plead or to testify and I do not swear to oaths. Nothing that I have said or may say shall be construed as consent to contract with you or this instrumentality. I do not consent to these proceedings if they do not remain at all times in common law and its jurisdiction.




DEFINITIONS OF MY WORDS USED HEREIN

4wheels – the method by which I use to go about my day to day affairs doing gods work. Not being used for or operating in commerce or performing a function of government in any way shape or form whatsoever. Owned by me in whole as a natural born sovereign soul and as king of my estate. It is private property and not for hire, except where forced upon under duress and under protest, and with my fee schedule attached.














Case No: 231100275098 urn: 23JS5776211 - page 3of5 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 02 24 - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)

SUMMONS

With ref to your SUMMONS by justices clerk john j buckley and Inspector Michael Boissonade of Warwickshire Police.
With reference to your summons I now hereby serve you with ‘MY DECLARATION OF INTENT AND NOTICE OF INTENT’ as a formal written response to your notice.
As stated before and yet again, I am not acting as a person as defined in blacks law, and referenced to in the definition of the word ‘SUMMONS’. I am a natural born sovereign soul and will conditionally accept that you agree, unless you provide a counterclaim or a contract to state otherwise.
As defined in blacks law, summons is a notice, and this form of mine is my notice of response to your notice. Please consider this my reply thank you.

OFFENCES

1100275098/1 – please refer to my original response dated as follows…
2011 08 10 – my doc – in light of further life long exp… (soz not dated properly 2011 08 08) with recorded delivery receipt
… this was sent and received with proof of claim with a royal mail receipt and a response from the crown. Please note my 4wheels as defined by me above, and not as a vehicle operating in commerce as defined in blacks law 4th edition. I am not employed or conducting in commerce. I am sovereign, and not a person, and I am not a driver as defined in blacks law 4th edition.

BLACKS LAW 4TH EDITION DEFINITION OF ‘DRIVER’
DRIVER. One employed in conducting or operating a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street railroad car. A person actually doing driving, whether employed by owner to drive or driving his own vehicle. Wallace v. Woods, 340 Mo. 452, 102 S.W.2d 91, 97.

And I conditionally accept to stand under the said quoted acts, upon proof of claim you have the legal lawful authority to require me to do so. A failure to respond within 30days of receipt of this notice with reference to the Legal Lawful Determination or a copy of the original contract or my consent, will be proof of claim that I am not required to consent or stand under these said acts, and will be your notice of default to discharge the instrument or act or debt or contract un-conditionally and without prejudice.

1100275098/2 – please refer to the above response to 1100275098/1 thankyou…

By divine grace, and for the public record, and upon your oath of office to which you are now bound to, I do not plead ‘guilty’ to the said offences, and I do not plead ‘not guilty’ to the said offences. Please take this as my ‘sworn testimony of truth’ that I am innocent of ALL contained herein.

Please also supply me your working definition of the word ‘offence’ and ‘offences’ as blacks law doesn’t have this in 4th
Please also let me know if these are civil offences or criminal offences.
If this is a criminal offence please bring forth the injured party for cross examining on the specified date and time.
If these are civil offences please show me a copy of the contract or my consent given in writing.
I conditionally accept to stand under the civil offences stated upon proof of claim you have the legal lawful authority to require me to do so or you have a copy of the contract or my consent. But for the public record and upon your oath of office you do not have my full knowing conscious willing consent.








Case No: 231100275098 urn: 23JS5776211 - page 4of5 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 02 24 - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)

Warning.
Consider this notice my reply thankyou…

Your Choices
I conditionally accept that I have to plead as per 1 2 or 3 upon proof of claim that I am legally and lawfully required to do so.

By divine grace, and for the public record, and upon your oath of office to which you are now bound to, I do not plead ‘guilty’ to the said offences, and I do not plead ‘not guilty’ to the said offences. Please take this as my ‘sworn testimony of truth’ that I am innocent of ALL contained herein.

The prosecutors witnesses
My notice for all the witnesses to be present has been sent within the time period stated

What will happen if you do not reply to this summons.
Please consider this notice as my response, thank you.
I conditionally accept that the court or the prosecutor may deal with the case without my presence, upon proof of claim you have the legal and lawful authority to do so. I most humbly ask you not to as you have no authority to represent me in any way shape or form whatsoever. Please take your time with this response as if you do not respect my wishes, I might have to take my plea to the crown or the kings bench or justice of the peace or the vicar general or whatever I think is the next right god given lawful step for me to take. And as ever god will guide me. Thank you.

Claims by the prosecutor for money
I conditionally accept your offer of contract upon proof of claim you have the legal lawful authority and jurisdiction, or a copy of the original consent or contract to require me to do so. For the public record and upon your oath of office I do not consent to contract with you in any way shape or form, and never have I ever knowingly willingly and fully consciously given you this consent. And so it is…

Plea form – by divine grace, and upon your oath of office, of which you are now bound to in full, and for the public record, and recorded for ever more, I do not consent to contract.

I conditionally accept to fill in your PLEA FORM upon proof of claim I am legally and lawfully required to do so.

I conditionally accept to fill in your STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES upon proof of claim I am legally and lawfully required to do so.

Please supply with written references to the legal lawful determination that require me to fill in the above two forms thank you.

BLACKS LAW 4TH EDITION DEFINITION OF ‘SOVEREIGN’
SOVEREIGN. A person, body, or state in which independent and supreme authority is vested; a chief ruler with supreme power; a king or other ruler with limited power. In English law. A gold coin of Great Britain, of the value of a pound sterling.

By divine grace, and for the public record and recorded here for ever more, and upon your oath of office of which I bind you to in full, and with my full knowing willing and conscious consent and intent, I hereby declare here and now I am a natural born sovereign soul. And so it is…








Case No: 231100275098 urn: 23JS5776211 - page 5of5 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 02 24 - http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html (doc downloads available)



NOTES FOR THE COURTS AND LAWS OF THE LAND TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION WHILE DETERMINING LEGAL AND LAWFUL PROCESS REGARDING ME AS KING OF MY ESTATE AND MY KINGDOM AND AS A NATURAL BORN SOVEREIGN SOUL GOING ABOUT MY DAY TO DAY AFFAIRS DOING GODS WORK…


By divine grace, and for the public record, I have NEVER knowingly and consciously acted as a public servant, and have no intention of ever doing so. And so it is.

At the time of signing all previous civil service documents related to my 4wheels and my rights to free travel, I was not made aware of all the facts, and on that alone I declare their validity null and void. I was also ignorant of my rights to free travel at the time and most humbly apologize for the mistakes I have made in the past.

I know of no sworn testimony to say I was performing a function of government at any time, with my full understanding and conscious knowing willing intent and consent.

I know of no proof of claim I am a public servant or servant of the crown. Did I agree an hourly rate? Was I sent a copy of the contract? Do you have an Employee ref no?

I know of no proof of claim that at the time of any incident regarding my 4wheels I was acting in the capacity of performing a function of government. I consciously knowingly and willingly declare here and now that I was not.

I conditionally accept your offer stand under any statute or act or code or policy or anything deemed the color of law upon proof of claim you have the legal lawful authority to require me to do so.


My Closing statement.

It is with great pleasure that I have this opportunity to say what a wonderful journey this has been for me along my path of becoming a little more awake & aware each day that passes by. And thanx for helping me to realize my truth along the way. Along with the first notice sent to the Camera Enforcement Officer (2011 08 10 – my doc – in light of further life long exp) and now my ‘Notice of FreeTravel’ (2012 01 16 – my doc - jsm notice of free travel) to all involved, I can honestly say that it has been nothing less than a pleasure to go on this learning curve of love & light and hopefully as I learn and live my journey, a little shine rubs off.

Thank you very much for all the wonderful work you do in and around our beautiful beloved community and I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors. Please feel free to respond in kind if I have not supplied any info that you feel I am legally and lawfully required to do so with the written references, and I will most certainly do so.

All my love to all of you and your family and don’t forget to enjoy your life as I most certainly do now.

Love, light, learn, live.
till next time.
jsm my seal:







Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: