MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Sunday, 22 January 2012

My Notice of Free Travel


Photobucket


DOWNLOAD MY NOTICE OF FREE TRAVEL HERE


Your ref: jsm notice of free travel: page 1of4 : from a natural born sovereign soul :
My ref: My Notice of Free Travel : http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html
DATED 2012 01 16 -

by: jsm (james stuart morris)
Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd.
Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED.

MY NOTICE FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD AND FOR SOVEREIGN AND COMMON LAW USE ONLY, EXCEPT WHERE AN INJURED PARTY IS PRESENT OR A SOVEREIGN SOUL HAS BEEN HARMED OR A SOVEREIGN SOUL IS SEEKING MY HELP IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM WHATSOEVER SO HELP ME GOD. AND SO IT IS

I DECLARE ALL DOCUMENTS I SIGNED RELATING TO MY 4WHEELS AND MY RIGHTS TO FREE TRAVEL NULL AND VOID DUE TO THE FACT THEY WERE ALL SIGNED BY MY SELF WITHOUT KNOWING AND HAVING ALL THE FACTS AT THE TIME OF SIGNING. AT THE TIME OF SIGNING I THOUGHT I HAD TO SIGN THEM. IF I AM WRONG THEN PLEASE SUPPLY ME THE WRITTEN POSITIVE LAW THAT SAYS I DO HAVE TO STAND UNDER THEM. OTHERWISE YOU ASSUME I AM RIGHT IN MY CLAIMS.

MY 4 WHEELS ARE PART OF MY ESTATE AND MY KINGDOM, AND I HEREBY DECLARE THEM MY PROPERTY AND NOT FOR HIRE UNLESS YOU PROVIDE PROOF OF CLAIM TO STATE OTHERWISE. THIS IS CLEARLY STATED ON MY 4WHEELS AND THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ANY PUBLIC SERVANT OR PERSON OR THE CROWN NOT TO NOTICE MY NOTICE OF INTENT AND MY FEE SCHEDULE CLEARLY STATED ALL OVER MY 4WHEELS. UPON SERVING MY ESTATE AND MY KINGDOM AND MY 4WHEELS, YOU IMMEDIATELLY INCURR THE ATTATCHED FEE SCHEDULE CLEARLY STATED ON MY 4WHEELS. A COPY HAS BEEN INCLUDED WITH THIS LETTER OF INTENT. IF AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE YOU WISH TO FORCE CONTRACT UPON MY ESTATE THEN THE RELEVANT PARTIES IMMEDIATELLY ASSUME FULL LIABILITY FOR MY FEE SCHEDULE ATTATCHED.

I NO LONGER WISH TO OPERATE IN COMMERCE. I NO LONGER WISH TO OPERATE IN CONTRACT. I DO NOT STAND UNDER YOUR JURISDICTION. I DO NOT WANT TO BE STOPPED BY PUBLIC SERVANTS OR CIVIL SERVANTS. I AM NOT AT WAR. I AM AT PEACE. MY ESTATE IS AT PEACE. MY KINGDOM IS AT PEACE. MY CASTLE DOCTORINE IS IN ORDER AND ANY TRESPASSERS OR ANY PUBLIC SERVANTS OR POLICY ENFORCERS DISTURBING MY PEACEFULL SELF AND MY ESTATE WILL BE DEALT WITH UNDER GODS LAW AND COMMON LAW, AND YOUR OATH WILL STAND UNDER MY SOVEREIGN SELF, AND ALL WILL BE FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD AND RECORDED IN PUBLIC DOMAIN FOR EVER MORE. AND ON THAT I DEFFER TO MY CREATOR SOURCE FATHER GOD, WHATEVER MAKES SENSE TO YOU!!!




Your ref: jsm notice of free travel: page 2of4 : from a natural born sovereign soul :
My ref: My Notice of Free Travel : http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html
DATED 2012 01 16 -

CONSENT IS GIVEN BY ME FOR THIS NOTICE TO BE RECORDED AND REFFERENCED TO ONLY WHEREVER MY SELF AND MY ESTATE AND MY KINGDOM MAY BE OF ASSISTANCE TO AN INJURED PARTY, AND TO ANY NATURAL BORN SOVEREIGN SOUL WHO NEEDS HELP WITH SEEKING A REMEDY OR A GRIEVANCE, AND TO ANY SOVEREIGN WHO NEEDS MY HELP.

I DO NOT CONSENT FOR ANY OF MY INFORMATION TO BE RECORDED FOR THE PURPOSES OF CONTRACT OR COMMERCE OR POLICY OR PROCEDURE. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY CONSCIOUS KNOWING WILLING INTENT, THEN ASSUME YOU HAVE NO JURISDICTION. AND SO IT IS. BUT MY DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN TO ALL WHO DO NO HARM AND WANT MY HELP TO KEEP THE PEACE. AND BEFORE GOD, YOU NOW HAVE MY INTENT DECLARED HERE FOR EVER MORE.

IF THERE IS A WAY I AS A SOVEREIGN CAN REACH AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN MYSELF AND A PUBLIC OR CIVIL SERVANT, OR THE CROWN, OR A POLICY OR PROCEDURE, OR ANYTHING DEEMED AS THE COLOUR OF LAW, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO SO IN WRITING AT ALL TIMES FOR THE PURPOSES OF ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARRENCY AND FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD. I DO NOT WANT TO ENTER INTO A WAR ZONE, SO PLEASE DO NOT ENCUMBER MY RIGHT OF WAY AND MY RIGHT OF FREE PASSAGE AND MY RIGHT OF FREE EXPRESSION AND MY RIGHT OF FREE WILL AND MY RIGHT OF FREE TRAVEL.

By divine grace, and upon your oath of office, and for the public record, and recorded for ever more, I hereby declare my declaration of intent how I use my 4wheels from day to day while doing gods work…

upon your oath of office, this is to be passed to the relevant line leader or public servant or chief in command or relevant CEO or to whom this matter is related to…

Department for Transport, Great Minster House, 33 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 4DR
TownHall One Stop Shop, Town Hall, Walter Stranz Square, Redditch, B98 8AH.
Redditch Police Station, Grove Street, Redditch, B98 8DD
Office of Fair Trading, Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London, EC4Y 8JX.
Home Secretary Theresa May, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
Secretary of State for Transport Justine Greening, 3 Summerstown, London, SW17 0BQ

(( if you think I have missed someone out then please let me know… thanx ))




Your ref: jsm notice of free travel: page 3of4 : from a natural born sovereign soul :
My ref: My Notice of Free Travel : http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html
DATED 2012 01 16 -

FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD

By divine grace, and for the public record, I have NEVER knowingly and consciously acted as a public servant, and have no intention of ever doing so. And so it is.

At the time of signing all documents related to my 4wheels and my rights to free travel, I did not have all the facts, and declare their validity null and void.

I know of no sworn testimony to say I was performing a function of government at any time, with my full understanding and conscious knowing willing intent and consent.

I know of no proof of claim I am a public servant or servant of the crown. Did I agree an hourly rate? Was I sent a copy of the contract? Do you have an Employee ref no?

I know of no proof of claim that at the time of any incident regarding my 4wheels I was acting in the capacity of performing a function of government. I declare I was not.

It states quite clearly on my blog and recorded for ever in the public domain my conscious knowing and willing intent. Keep up to date with my intent here at the following url : http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html

I am a natural born sovereign soul, and convening this court of public record, and am invoking common law, and with this notice of intent will retain all my unalienable rights, and waiving none, by your agreement and consent, and upon your oath of office, and recorded for ever more. And so it is.

Please pay attention to the substance and content of my notice, and not the form and layout of my notice, thank you. Failure to respond within 30days will be your notice of default, and judgment that you accept my jurisdiction and my claims forthwith.

Thank you very much for your time and thank you for everything you do in our wonderful world. All my love & light to you and your friends and family and if I can ever be of assistance to you as a natural born sovereign soul at any time, hey! I consider it a pleasure. Invite me over for dinner and lets talk..

Love, light, learn, live.
But don’t forget to live
Jsm




Your ref: jsm notice of free travel: page 4of4 : from a natural born sovereign soul :
My ref: My Notice of Free Travel : http://paidup.blogspot.com/2001/01/know-your-rights.html
DATED 2012 01 16 - For lawful purposes only, here are my new notices on my 4wheels…

.
[ YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE PIC FILES FOR THIS PAGE :) I LUV U ALL BUT I CERTAINLLY DONT LIKE ALL OF YOU. BUT I WILL TRY, BY DIVINE GRACE I WILL, I WILL, I WILL, AND SO IT IS... ]
.

my seal…






=
= = = = =


[ page 1 ]
Photobucket



[ page 2 ]
Photobucket



[ page 3 ]
Photobucket



[ page 4 ]
Photobucket


DOWNLOAD MY NOTICE OF FREE TRAVEL HERE



= = = = =
=

No comments: