MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 30 January 2012

aaah - god has come home to my Estate


...now includes...
MY NOTICE OF WRIT OF RIGHT TO MY 4WHEELS


Photobucket


Photobucket



= = = = = = = = =
=






(( page 1 front ))



my ref: my notice of writ of right of my 4wheels - page 1of1 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 02 13 - http://www.paidup.blogspot.com/2012/01/aaah-god-has-come-home-to-me.html

Sealed by: jsm, james stuart morris Flat 3, - 58 St Georges Rd. - Redditch, - Worcs, - B98 8ED. (all rights reserved)

MY NOTICE OF WRIT OF RIGHT TO MY 4WHEELS

Please pay attention to the content and substance of this notice and not its form and layout

By Divine Grace, and upon your oath of office to which I now bind you to, and for the public record, and recorded here for ever more, and by my conveyance of a common law court of record, I do swear upon this notice to be my truth, my whole truth, and nothing but my truth, and declare this notice to be done of my own free will, and with my full knowing willing and conscious consent. And on that I defer to my father, creator, source, or God!!!…

I also declare that all the witness’s to my writ of right who gave their seal of approval as witness and testimony to the fact that these 4wheels belong to me in whole and to my estate as king, they also gave their approval with their full knowing willing and conscious consent, understanding that this notice gives testimony to my 4wheels belonging solely to me and me alone. If required by a grand jury or a common law court, or plea to the crown, or otherwise as I see fit, all details can be made available for proof of claim to my property in title…

I conditionally accept any other offer of counterclaim, upon proof of claim you have the Legal Lawful authority and jurisdiction to require me to do so. And so it is…

I declare to be the sole owner of my 4wheels with proof of claim available here in this notice and at my common law court of record at… - http://www.paidup.blogspot.com/2012/01/aaah-god-has-come-home-to-me.html (more evidence online)

My 4wheels go by: PEUGEOT - 406 LX – BRONZE – front & rear seal GODS-LAW (used to be T561 OAC)
glass seal splintex DOT 24 – AS2 – M25 & (E6) 43R – 00049
chassis seal E2*93/81*0026*05, vf38ELFYL80818498, 1960KG, 2960KG, 1 1230KG, 2 1200KG

WITNESS NAME WITNESS SEAL SEALED ON







(( page 1 back ))



my ref: my notice of writ of right of my 4wheels - page 1of1 - from a natural born sovereign soul
DATED 2012 02 13 - http://www.paidup.blogspot.com/2012/01/aaah-god-has-come-home-to-me.html

Sealed by: jsm, james stuart morris Flat 3, - 58 St Georges Rd. - Redditch, - Worcs, - B98 8ED. (all rights reserved)



MY NOTICE OF WRIT OF RIGHT TO MY 4WHEELS

My 4wheels go by: PEUGEOT - 406 LX – BRONZE – front & rear seal GODS-LAW (used to be T561 OAC)
glass seal splintex DOT 24 – AS2 – M25 & (E6) 43R – 00049
chassis seal E2*93/81*0026*05, vf38ELFYL80818498, 1960KG, 2960KG, 1 1230KG, 2 1200KG

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket









my seal:
















































jsm: free at last, free at last, thank f**k almighty im free at last. and peeps! thats exactly how this feels right now. just cant tell u enough. ps, i luv u all, and wish u all the best...

till next time
jsm

No comments: