MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Saturday, 8 October 2011

My Sworn Affidavit - My Testimony of Truth



Addressed to
Redditch police station
Grove street
Redditch
B98 8AH

Sent by:
Jsm (james stuart morris)
Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd.
Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED.
DATED 2011 10 07

Initial Offer of Contract : Speeding ticket reference : N075/11/0386 : page 1of1
related documents at : http://paidup.blogspot.com/2011/08/traffic-speeding-issue_08.html

Dear Officer of the Constabulary at redditch police station…
I hereby declare, in form of a sworn affidavit, with at least three witness’s to give weight to this document in common law, that I asked an officer of the crown to supply me my remedy, as well as an foi request giving the public servant 30days to comply, and the servant failed to do so on both counts. Witness signatures are on the back of this my sworn testimony of truth…

For the public record and upon your oath of office to uphold the peace and protect the common people, I am coming to you to report the crime of this officer not complying with the statutory procedure that the public servant tried to enforce upon me, on behalf of the crown…

I am declaring myself a natural born sovereign soul, and injured party, as the crown, and its public servants, the camera enforcement officer, and the chief constable of warwickshire police, have failed to use due diligence, and uphold their oath, and did not respond to my remedy within the thirty day period I so generously gave…

I am also declaring these public servants, on behalf of the crown, failed to respond to my foi request within the thirty days I so generously allotted, which under the statutory law, I presume to be a criminal offence, and perjury upon proof of claim. And I think I am right in saying this officer can be summoned to a court to give testimony for not following the crowns own statutory procedures, which it seeks to enforce upon others…

What do I want : I do not want another injured party. I do not want another natural born sovereign soul being harmed or damaged in any way. I do not want a public servant to lose his job because of lack of knowledge or understanding, or being misinformed by their superiors…
I do want to be treated fairly. I do want the truth. I want to know how we can fix the problem. I want the crown and its public servants to use due diligence and uphold its oath of office. I want what’s right. I want your authorities to deal with this matter promptly. And I want my foi request with an apology and remedy…

could you please aknowledge receipt of this by receipt or stamp…
if necessary, please pass this on to the relevant superior giving me notice of your intent…
I await your reply in writing…

Thankyou very much for your time…
Jsm

1 comment:

Bose said...

It helps me to enhance my knowledge thanks..Really you have done a fabulous job Sworn Affidavit Form