MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Sunday, 9 October 2011

2011 10 09 - traffic issue & redditch police station


(my first sitting)



(my second sitting)



(my thoughts immediately afterwards)



watch full playlist here




jsm: well, considering how nervous i was, and the content of the document i took in, i really do feel it was well worth going in, and simply doing what i thought at the time was the right thing to do. and tbh, i still think i have done the right thing. im busy now contemplating, and just wishing that none of this had to be done, because it really shouldnt have to be done. anyway...

i turned up friday night with four witness's as well as my self with my sworn affidavit (all docs accessible are online), and after waiting 1hour and still not being seen (had to take 1 witness to prior engagement) we all then signed the back of my testimony, then served to the public servant at the counter, and subsequently left. after which i appologised to all my witness's for the delay. i really didnt expect that...

i recieved a call the following day at 9am, which tbh was really quick considering their own current circumstances. then from there on, the three videos explain the rest...

overall...

i am now waiting to hear for a response from the relevant Warwickshire superiors as the redditch police station passes on my complaint, my grievance, and my allegation of a crime being committed...

i was sooo nervous, and can quite honestly say, i did not enjoy the experience, from a first timers point of view, but i know it had to be done, why, i don't know. but i know i did the right thing. so why did i feel so shit afterwards, and why was i emotional afterwards, i really don't know. but i am doing what i believe to be the right thing...

and, as my loyal readers, (all 1 of you :) followers and friends, and as natural born sovereign souls on this beautiful beloved planet, i leave it to you, my common law court, to decide on my integrity and my honesty when u read these words and documents...

No comments: