MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 8 August 2011

Traffic Speeding Issue

FULL TIMELINE FROM THE START






. .. ... Get the Files here ... .. .




2012 01 22
My Notice of Free Travel
MY NOTICE FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD AND FOR SOVEREIGN AND COMMON LAW USE ONLY, EXCEPT WHERE AN INJURED PARTY IS PRESENT OR A SOVEREIGN SOUL HAS BEEN HARMED OR A SOVEREIGN SOUL IS SEEKING MY HELP IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM WHATSOEVER SO HELP ME GOD. AND SO IT IS


2012 01 06
out with the old tax disc
in with the new castle doctrine
on my way home


2011 12 23
FOI reply from professional standards department (actually recieved on 2011 10 26 but i was really waaay tooo busy doing jack shit to give it any due. dont bother peeps! go spread some love & light instead. ps. merry xmas world i luv u all...


2011 10 09
CAMERA AUDIO AVAILABLE
traffic issue & redditch police station
my visit to redditch police station the day after, and my interview on camera with two officers of the law, or public servants of the crown...



2011 10 08
MY FIFTH RESPONSE
me serving my sworn affidavit and notice of truth, and reporting the crimes i allege to my local redditch police station, with three (four actually) witnesses, giving my declaration the weight of affidavit in common law. also posted a copy to the camera enforcement officer.



2011 10 08
MY FOURTH RESPONSE
Me sending a 'notice of default' to the camera enforcement office clearly instructing the public servants of the crown where i stand and where i do not stand under from now on...



2011 10 06
MY THIRD RESPONSE
my final reminder to say i expect my remedy and also expect my foi request. ironically after the officer quoted statutory procedure to me, the officer then goes and ignores their own advice. (this response was delayed being put online cause i was lazy, and cause i wanted it posted after the 'notice of default' period.



2011 08 25
yet another traffic response
another reminder quoting an act and NOT a LAW in sight...



2011 08 22
MY SECOND RESPONSE FOR LAWFUL CLARIFICATION
PLUS A FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST
notice to declare i did not recieve notice to remedy or even a copy of the law in writing from the officer that he claim i stand under



2011 08 16
Camera Enforcement Officer replies to my vexatious letter.



2011 08 08
MY FIRST RESPONSE
I posted my response on my form with my layout, and did NOT return their form with a signature on, so as to NOT enter into a contract of commerce with them. YEP! it really IS THAT SIMPLE!!!



2011 07 26
Original alleged Traffic Speeding offence
tbh i was shocked when i recieved this, you see im boooring n drive slooow, and know i was not causing a grievance to other people.



. .. ... Get the Files here ... .. .



NOTE
COPIES OF ALL DOCUMENTS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE IN THEIR RELEVANT POSTS. SCANNED VERSIONS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE EVENTUALLY. ALL FILES WILL BE POSTED ONLINE PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. I LOVE U ALL. JSM


No comments: