MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 22 August 2011

Traffic Issue Update

Your ref: N075/11/0386 : page 1of2 : from a natural born sovereign soul

Sender
Jsm (james stuart morris)
Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd.
Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED.


For the Record…

Thankyou for your response to my last letter. I feel it necessary to write again, as for some reason, you failed to answer my most troubling concerns, and maybe I didn’t explain myself properly so apologies if that is the case, and I will attempt the question again…

‘Could you please send me a copy in writing and reference to the LAW that you say I am required to stand under please please please…

If I have broken the LAW, I feel it my god given duty, and your responsibility to help me resolve this issue so I know exactly where I stand…

As declared in my response to your offer of Contract, I clearly stated I do not Knowingly Concent to the said Act, and I still want my remedy…





Jsm


This pen on white paper and declaration of intent has been posted on the internet for all to see for ever more, and is now RECORDED FOR EVER…

http://paidup.blogspot.com/


(page 2 contains FOIA request)















Your ref: N075/11/0386 : page 2of2 : from a natural born sovereign soul

Sender
Jsm (james stuart morris)
Flat 3, 58 St Georges Rd.
Redditch, Worcs, B98 8ED.


Due to the FAILURE of the Camera Enforcement Unit to supply me the info I requested, nor have I had my remedy within 30days of receipt of my letter I now feel it necessary to make the following requests under your said ‘FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT’ of which you knowingly adhere to and stand under…

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST dated 2011 08 22

Please supply the following…

In writing, a copy of the LAW I am required to stand under…

Full Name and address of the Chief Constable, who is currently claiming jurisdiction over my natural born authority as a sovereign soul …
(( not his title thank you))

Copies and minutes of any and all correspondence relating to me and my case number that you chose to impose on me…

Your definition of ‘statutory responsibility’ where it applies to a ‘natural born sovereign soul’ such as me, and NOT where it applies to a Corporate Entity such as yourselves, or anyone wishing to enter into a Contract between 2 parties…





If there is a charge for an FOIA request please inform me in writing as I am on minimum wage & casual contract, but will glady assist the process of following the LAW, and will work my ass off, to earn the money to pay for a FOIA charge if any…

If you require more than 30days for the FOI request then please let me know in writing and I will consider your request, as it is my god given duty to be fair, even while feeling unfairly treated…

Thanx & Till next time
Jsm

Ps. I really do love you all…
Njoy! Your life & don’t forget to tell your family you love them…



= = =




No comments: