MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 22 August 2011

My Employer Elior

FULL TIMELINE FROM THE START

- DOWNLOAD ALL FILES HERE -





JSM
YEP! THEY GOT RID OF ME, AND TBH I CANNOT BE BOTHERED WITH THE NEGATIVE ENERGY REGARDING THIS CORPORATION. THEY STINK OF CORRUPTION. YES MAYBE I WILL UPDATE THIS WHEN I CAN BE BOTHERED WITH ALL THE LIES FABRICATED ABOUT ME, ESPECIALLY BY 2 EMPLOYEES I NEVER EVER WORKED WITH, AND ONE OF THEM WAS THE 1 THAT DISCHARGED ME.

DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, I LOVED THE JOB AND PEOPLE, BUT ELIOR TOOK OVER AVENANCE, AND THEN TRIED TO FORGE MY CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS WITH ME. SO SHAME ON THEM. THEY DISHONOURED OUR CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS.

ANYWAY, I WILL UPDATE ALL THE INFO WHEN I CAN BE BOTHERED, BUT IM WAAAY TO BUSY CHASING GALS N PLAYIN RUNES OF MAGIC AT THE MO. A MUCH MORE HONEST AND HAPPIER ENVIRONMENT FOR ME TO THRIVE IN.

MOVE ON MOVE ON MOVE ON, THATS WHAT MY INNER VOICE IS SAYIN, BUT FOR SOME REASON, I JUST GET THE IMPRESSION THE MESSAGE IS ALSO FOR SOMEONE ELSE. LOOK, ITS NOT PERSONAL, ITS JUST THAT I TOLD THE TRUTH AND FOR SOME ITS HARD TO HEAR. GO ON, MOVE ON, LIVE ON, AND BE HAPPY AND LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES LIKE I DID A WHILE AGO (BELIEV ME) BUT DONT DWELL ON HINDSITE.

I TRULY DO LOVE YOU ALL, BUT I DONT F** LIKE SOME OF YOU, AND THATS YOUR FAULT, SO GET OVER IT, FORGIVE YOURSELF, AND LIVE LIFE. AFTER ALL, THATS WHAT ITS THERE FOR.

LOVE, LIGHT, LEARN, LIVE.
JSM.





2012 02 27
2nd letter to Andrew Wiggam of Elior
If you are acting as a director or otherwise on behalf of a ceo or shareholders or other persons, then please let each and every one of those people know immediately they will be assuming FULL liability and responsibility for all wrong doings done against me as in the past, as well as now and in the future.



2012 02 24
2nd leter from Andrew Wiggam of Elior



2012 02 13
My reply to Andrew of Elior



2012 02 13
Letter from Andrew Wiggam of Elior



2012 02 13
Notice of Suspension



2012 02 13
My take on the essence of notes



2012 02 13
Elior Carbon Copy Minutes arrive



2012 02 13
Elior sends same letter from Megan again, oh, and again...



2012 01 27
My reply to Megan and Meeting
believe me, i really have to control my ego now. i just cant get over how much spin is going on. tony bliar would have loved this...



2012 01 26
crickey! - talk about the miss-representation of the facts...



2012 01 23
Final Notice of Reminder for Elior
allthough i have just given ANOTHER 30days to sort this out. thats 3months peeps! 3months!!!



2011 12 16
a confirmation of appointment, by susan powers, after coming in to see me personally, and me agreeing to offer a further grace period of 30 days that i so generously made. after all, its about the truth, not me!!! - well, isn't it!!!


2011 11 22
After today’s meeting with Mr. P****** ******, your employer who initially employed me for and on your behalf around three years ago, I now find myself writing this sworn testimony on my behalf, as my integrity and honesty has been ridiculed by your said employer Mr. P****** ******.


2011 08 22
MY FIRST EVER LETTER TO ELIOR AND AVENANCE REGARDING MY NEW FOUND LEGAL LAWFUL ADVICE OF CONTRACT




- DOWNLOAD ALL FILES HERE -

No comments: