MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 22 August 2011

My Employer Elior


MY FIRST EVER LETTER TO ELIOR AND AVENANCE REGARDING MY NEW FOUND LEGAL LAWFUL ADVICE OF CONTRACT



From
james stuart morris
58 st georges rd
Redditch
b98 8ed

FOR THE RECORD… (page 1of2)

This document is to be kept in my file until such time as the employer or I terminate the original agreement made at the start of my employment, albeit in writing and verbal at my first meeting with the employer…
As it has come to my attention while on my wonderful journey into Law and Statutes & Acts etc, I am now made aware that any document or paperwork I sign becomes a legal document, AND a change to the initial contract…
I am now informing my employer, I will no longer enter into this type of process, and also expect not to be asked to again UNLESS I am required to by LAW, and this is shown to me with references in writing…
I also knowingly declare all such previous signatures now to be null and void because I didn’t fully understand the ACTS I was agreeing to stand under…
Please Note… I will not, and nor will I ever enter into any agreement that is not required by LAW. I do not include any Acts or Statutes, or anything deemed as the Colour of Law…
So from now on, for me to sign or fill in ANY paperwork, I will require a copy of the LAW stating why I must do so. I will not now consent or stand under any ACTS of LAW put before me…
This only applies to the Administrative Procedures I am raising, and not the Personal Issues regarding my employment, of which no problems whatsoever exist, and will state clearly for the record that on a person to person basis I have been fairly treated and have no grievances to speak of. But if I find at a later date that any other employer of this Organisation has suffered any grievances due to my declarations here in writing, I will declare myself an injured party under Common LAW, and as a natural born sovereign soul, will do everything within my power to defend this individual…
Simply put, only I carry the can for this letter.




From
james stuart morris
58 st georges rd
Redditch
b98 8ed

FOR THE RECORD… (page 2of2)

On my initial employment, and ever since with the current employer, I have been dealt with Paul Bunker, who has been nothing less than an EXCELLENT manager with me, and I have no question whatsoever in his sound good judgement, and will abide by any and all conscious and knowingly sensible morally correct and life loving and life protecting decisions that he makes on my behalf, with my full knowing consent…
I give the employer consent to check on my personal history with any and all customers, employees, staff, human beings, birds, bees, etc. im sure I have made my point here…
I give the employer full consent to assess me, evaluate my use to the corporation, my efficiency, my good standing, etc but this will be done on a person to person and a need to know basis. This will not include ANY paperwork that is not required by LAW (( I do not consent or stand under the colour of LAW ))
I am an EXCELLENT employee and most definitely do my fair share, and will say that on this point alone, I will defer to Paul Bunker and his more than adequate managerial skills, as to whether that is the case, and if not, will do as he requests, no questions asked…
Please keep this document in my folder, until such time as my employment is no longer required…
Ps. Thanx for the job, I do actually njoy it you know 
Love, light, learn, live
jsm

No comments: