[ Youtube Videos ]
In April 2005 Dr. Osmanagich made the surprising discovery of the first pyramids to be found on the European Continent. In his own words:
"We have spent over 340,000 hours in archaeological excavation, sample testing and radiocarbon dating...The site also includes a tomb complex and a huge underground labyrinth.
"This discovery is history-changing for several reasons:
1. These are the first pyramids discovered in Europe
2. The site includes the biggest pyramidal structure in the world: The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun with its height of over 220 meters is much higher than the Great Pyramid of the Egypt (147 meters).
3. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun has the most precise orientation towards the cosmic north of any pyramid.
4. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is completely covered by rectangular concrete blocks. Properties of the concrete, such as extreme hardness and low water absorption, are, according to the scientific institutions in Bosnia, Italy and France, much superior to the modern concrete materials.
5. The pyramids are covered by soil which is, according to the state Institute for Agro-pedology, over 12,000 years old. This finding confirms the Bosnian pyramids are the oldest pyramids on the planet.
6. Below the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids is the most-extensive underground tunnel and chamber network which runs for more than ten miles.
7. Ceramic sculptures have been discovered in underground labyrinth with a mass of up to 20,000 pounds which makes them the largest so far found from the ancient world...
READ MORE HERE...