MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Anti-perspirant : The leading cause of breast cancer

LuvMaryKay's Journal

Why breast cancer is usually found near the armpit?

Some time ago, I attended a Breast Cancer Awareness seminar and I asked why the most common area for Breast Cancer was near the armpit.
My question could not be answered at that time.
This e-mail was just sent to me, and I find it interesting that my question has been answered. I challenge you all to rethink your every day use of a product that could ultimately lead to a terminal illness. As of today, I will change my use.

I showed it to another friend going through chemotherapy & she said she learned this fact in a support group recently..
The leading cause of breast cancer is the use of anti-perspirant.

*What ???*

*Yes,* *ANTI-PERSPIRANT*.

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

(jsm: hmmm, grrr, i read up on this sooo long ago and i cant believe the Industry is just so complacent to allow this to go on. anyways, this article really is worth a read and its thanx to fourwinds10 for this one again. you just cant beat good old fashioned common sense, and just like toothpastes, i now SERIOUSLY THINK TWICE before spraying or spreading ANY petro chemikal crap on myself. mother nature knows best peeps!!!

ps. try these? ;)

1 comment:

Alena said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://ovarianpain.net