MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Friday, 1 January 2010

Flight 253 & the man in orange

"Today is the second worst day of my life after 12-25-09. Today is the day that I realized that my own country is lying to me and all of my fellow Americans. Let me explain." - Flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell.
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE...

also... Eyewitnesses: 2 arrested in Christmas flight terror -
'How stupid do you think the American public is?'
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE...

jsm: aaah, ooh, sounds like Mr Gordon Brown doesnt know the whole story, and allready has all the scanners ready for installation. Or is Mr Brown just doing what he is told to???

2 comments:

jsm said...

Times Online

US 'stopped Dutch installation of full body scanners'

jsm: hmmm, wonder if any of the City of London Press heard about the man in orange eh???

jsm said...

Gaurdian Online

Brown orders review into airport security

Gordon Brown has said the UK will "move quickly" to improve airport security, including looking at the use of full-body scanners, after the "wake-up call" of the failed Christmas Day airline bombing.

jsm: oops! and still no mention of the man in orange...