MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 4 August 2008

Benjamin Fulford on Rense - July 23 2008



[ Benjamin Fulford on Rense - July 23 2008 ]
[ YouTube - PlayList - 4 parts ]



=====
Oops!

Looks like Im Sorry, AGAIN!!!


There really is NO NEED for me bad mouthing the G8, the Elite, or ANY such body for that matter. So instead of deleting my previous comments, i now retract them saying sorry for offending anyone without justified cause. My political opinions nevertheless have not changed, but are actually quite irrelevant here anyway. See, its about Sovereignty, and I have NO RIGHT to impose on anothers Sovereignty if I am to believe in anything at all...

You see most of my life I have been an Athiest, and allthough i have always been a very spiritual person, its not untill very recentlly I have become more and more convinced or a Higher Divine Creator, Source, or God, whatever you would call this entity. You get the drift...

Hang on jsm, well, if you now claim to believe in this, and there are supposadlly Baaad things happening on this Planet you dont like, then what gives YOU the divine right or authority to question this Creator...

hmmm, now you see my problem. Boy, now do you see my problem. Look, i cant prove one way or the other, but i do know, if there is a Creator or God, then im pretty damd sure everything going on down here is of no accountable concern to ME!!!

But hang on peeps, dont let me off the hook so easily, if I make claims or allegations on my Blog, or even just the occasional harsh comment that i cannot substanciate with justified reason, am I NOT questioning the Creator or our Gods ability or reasoning or intent. Oh boy oh boy oh boy, im not going there, not cause of any of you, no, but because i KNOW I AM WRONG - period!!!

The Creator or the God knows EXACTLY what is and will be, and I quite obviouslly dont understand yet, or still have yet to learn. Me, i need to learn learn learn...

Where did this come from

The Right of Self-Determination - 2hrs
http://www.themillionairenu.com/comeout.php
[ taken from here ]


=====



(( my un-substanciated or un-sourced opinion of which i now retract ))

jsm: YeP! - the G8 are a waste of Space, the Elite just Dont Care any more, and Western Governments are now WELL PAST being Compramised and Corrupt...

Now this tells me absolutelly NOTHING that I did not allready know and figure our for myself, but sadly sooo many people have just been blinded by the Blinded and Bought out Corrupted Media...

And I did say no more saaad postings, but have now had to accept and conclude that as long as I DO NOT promote what I deem to be the truth, then I am as MUCH a hypocrit as all these Corrupt Government Officials. And so I return to my previous topics aswell as some newer ones. Appologies to all on and from all sides if this hinders your progress, but I HAVE TO DO WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT. After all that is my DIVINE and SOVEREIGN RIGHT !!!!!!!

But, do not think for a minute I have any intention whatsoever of supporting ANY Western Quango of Sorts that DOES NOT publically disclose all discussions made on the General Publics Behalf...

And a friendly but firm word of advice to those who now control the reigns of the Wonderfull Planet we live on. Dont Forget, that 2 wrongs will NEVER make a right, and bear in mind this was all done behind closed doors. Pleeease do not make the same mistakes that were made, supposadlly on my behalf...

Look, it never was about Black or White, Us or Them, Man or Woman, Christian or Muslim, crickey i really could go on. But my point is it was always about US. Thats it, its sooo simple, US!!! We are all ONE! Forget your Religous texts, Forget your so-called Government Reps, Forget your Celebraties,,, Go Within, thats right, sit with yourself and ask yourself, are things getting better or worse...

And Seriouslly!!! Im not promoting bad news here, but quite the opposite. There really IS going to be big changes NOW! aswell as 2009 and onwards. And in my little world its all gonna be great. But for your World only you can decide. Who do you want to believe, Me, or them, No! No! No! - believe in yourself, trust your own intuition. Thats it! and once you do that, Wow! what a wonderfull world this will be...

love to live
live to learn
learn to love
jsm.

...

No comments: