MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Wednesday, 13 August 2008

14-10-08 - CONTACT!!!





[[ 10-14-08 Blogspot ]]







http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/
We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states. We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.
READ THE FULL MESSAGE HERE

blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com
Due to the enormous response I have received from my August newsletter, I am posting letters I have received from all over the world. I am overwhelmed ! I was very surprised when my son phoned to tell me that my youtube video had recived an enormous response. To which I replied 'what youtube video?' Thank you to the two souls who chose to put up individual youtubes regarding this event. Inspirational!

I shall also be posting recent channellings from THE FEDERATION since sending out their request. Please be patient. My world has suddenly become very busy. I am doing my best to keep all in balance and yet at the same time offer the information I am sure many are longing to receive.

Many many thanks to you all for your encouraging support. Keep checking this page.
Love Light Laughter and Golden Rays
Blossom


=========
jsm: aaaahh,,, are those the trumpets i hear over the horizon. are the packets about to be announced. is it time for N.E.S.A.R.A. - yup! me thinks sooo, but do you my dear readers, and if you do, then say so. and so it will be...
WoW - 2008 - love-light-learn-live all...
jsm.


No comments: