MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Saturday, 7 June 2008

What exactly IS my Intent?


Ouch! - now this has been on my mind for a while now, and allthough I really am looking forward to making this post, it is really my intention to get into a bit of self analysis, in order to see what i really want to achieve by all these postings...

What would I INTEND to change in the World today. What would i do if i were in charge say, or had the resources to make a difference. Crickey, its a tall order but hey, isnt this a Blog!!!

And so for starters I am going to start with a list of specific Intentions, that I would implement if I were in a position to do so. And consider these all just thoughts that i am making up as i go along...
.........
.


::: WHAT I WOULD INTEND :::


I would Intend :- where applicable, to restore the US Constitution, IN FULL, nulling and voiding ALL subsequent rulings made since, that interfear with the Constitution. or something like that, you get the drift. The US would be the start of a process where all Citezans of Earth would eventually be given this Divine Right in their own Country...

I would Intend :- where applicable, that all the people on this planet be given with immediate effect, equal Sovereignty, Wealth and Status, regardless of how tall they are, what colour skin they have, or how pure their bloodline Is or Isnt...

I would Intend :- Implement N.E.S.A.R.A. immediatelly! And would only be done in an Open Accountable and Transparrent Publically Disclosed way, under the intended NESARA name, and would NoT be under the Control of any Individual Organisation, Group, Body, etc. If it were true of-course. Any other such Pots of Gold at the end of the Rainbow would also follow suite...

I would Intend :- Peace on Earth for ever from now on. No more Wars. No more Conflicts. No more Countries controlling other Countries Resources or its people, in any way shape or form whatsoever...

I would Intend :- That a Public Platform for Disclosure of all sorts be setup, and transmitted in WHOLE without fancy computer bull-shit editing, to the whole World and for free, and in return, an Amnesty be granted, as hard as that may be. If we want to change the World, we should really start with ourselves, wouldnt you agree...

I would Intend :- Return ALL authoratitive decision making process's to a Local level once again, and for ever remove ALL forms of Centralised Control. You see, I believe ALL centralised control to be only in the interests of those who wish to control. Obvious really...

I would Intend :- Distribute all the Worldly wealths evenly and fairly, and would not be determined by anyones Title or Status. In fact all would become Equal in any and all aspects of Day to Day living...

I would Intend :- ALL Historical Records will be made open for ALL to access, and anyone who says otherwise will justify this to the Whole of Humanity, and will be held to account publically by them...

I would Intend :- Promote Family Values, Spirituality in ALL its shapes and forms, aswell as ALL the facts surrounding ALL existing Religions. Allthough the truth WILL sadly upset many people, due to the fact they have been Lied to for so looong now. Individual Rights and Values will also be recognised and respected, and be given equal status to any others in all ways shapes and forms...

I would Intend :- That ALL Organisations, Companies, Lodges, Churches, NGOs, Charities, ANY Body, be openly accountable to ANY-ONE making such a request for Info. Again, any-one seeking exclusivety here will be held to account ~Publicaly, Openly, and Transparrently...

I would Intend :- All Earths Resources be Distributed evenly, and all Science and Technology be returned to the Ownership of EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this Planet. Free Energy Devices will for ever be in Control Locally, and NO profit EVER will be made from ANY Free Energy Device. I would personally make it a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to make any profits from anything that Mother Nature, or Earth, the Solar System, the Galaxy, or the Creator makes. It was put down here for ALL and so it should be there for ALL...

I would Intend :- Humanitarian Causes will be done Locally by Locally owned Causes, and NOT Foreign Country NGOs, Charities, Bodies, Churches, etc. ie, the money meant locally will be spent locally, Period!!!

I would Intend :- All Public Services will be Publically owned. All Public Services will be Publically owned...

I would Intend :- All Banks and Money Institutions, if they are still required, will be severlly controlled by Local Public Accountabillity, and if they dont like it they can retire and spend more time with their families...

I would Intend :- All INFO deemed to be of Public Interest, will be for-ever and with immediate availability, open for viewing, and scrutiny...


::: THATS WHAT I WOULD INTEND :::
(thats all for now)



I will keep on adding to this list as I go on and hopefully this will act as a form of Self-Therapy, a way of making sure my intentions in my Postings are honourable and positive, and not too negative. There is always Light, always!!!

Well, that all for now Folks, so thanx a bunch for reading my Bullocks n Bullshit Rants and Raves, and bear in mind, that I do live in Cloud cukoo land, but in my defence i do have to say, its a wonderfull place, and i do hope you will join me up there sometime...

And Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou for taking the time to read this. Hey, why not make your own postings and you never know, if enough of us air our views publically, maybe just maybe those in the Political Know will take notice and do something, before its too late, and we take it upon ourselves to do so

love, light, learn, live...
jsm

No comments: