PROFESSIONALS' STATEMENT CALLING FOR AN END TO WATER FLUORIDATION AUGUST 9, 2007
EIGHT recent events make action to end water fluoridation urgent.
1. The publication in 2006 of a 500-page review of fluoride’s toxicology by a distinguished panel appointed by the National Research Council of the National Academies (NRC, 2006).
2. The evidence provided by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2005 that 32% of American children have dental fluorosis – an abnormal discoloration and mottling of the enamel. This irreversible and sometimes disfiguring condition is caused by fluoride.
3. The American Dental Association’s policy change, in November 2006, recommending that only the following types of water be used for preparing infant formula during the first 12 months of life: "purified, distilled, deionized, demineralized, or produced through reverse osmosis."
4. The CDC’s concession, in 1999 and 2001, that the predominant benefit of fluoride in reducing tooth decay is TOPICAL and not SYSTEMIC.
5. In 2000, the publication of the UK government sponsored “York Review,” the first systematic scientific review of fluoridation, found that NONE of the studies purporting to demonstrate the effectiveness of fluoridation to reduce tooth decay were of grade A status, i.e. “high quality, bias unlikely”
6. The publication in May 2006 of a peer-reviewed, case-controlled study from Harvard University which found a 5-7 fold increase in osteosarcoma (a frequently fatal bone cancer) in young men associated with exposure to fluoridated water during their 6th, 7th and 8th years
7. The admission by federal agencies, in response to questions from a Congressional subcommittee in 1999-2000, that the industrial grade waste products used to fluoridate over 90% of America's drinking water supplies (fluorosilicate compounds)
8. The publication in 2004 of “The Fluoride Deception” by Christopher Bryson.
. .. ...READ THE FULL TRANSCRIPTS HERE... .. .
I think its time for us in the UK to ask our MPs why they keep on poisoning our children and our families with a chemikal thats actually a by-product of another process. Kinda reminds me of DU you know. How to get rid of your waste, stick it in something else and sell it...
Poor Alan Johnson who promotes this, but for who is he promoting it. And the MPs in the House (oh yes i remember all right :) raising questions of support, but on whos behalf I wonder, and on what allegance are these individuals representing. Theres allways a papertrail, always!!!
You see, in time all this will become open, accountable, and transparrent, and my dear british chums will be told the truth, the whole truth, and NOTHING but the truth. Me? aaah, I cant wait, come one come all, my futures gonna be bright. And my beautiful UKs gonna shine once again, wait and see...
till next time