MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Saturday, 28 June 2008

Last Saaad Posting

hmmm,,,

well, after making the last three posts, all of which being pretty negative, an not really satisfying me in any way, I have come to the conclusion that I am no longer serving my needs...

And instead of torturing you all in this way, I thought to myself, now how could I implement the same amount of torture, but without getting bogged down with the doom n gloom of media...

aaah,,,

Now my poor old Recording Studio really is being held together with bits of stickytape here and there, but I know somewhere tucked away are a load of jamming mp3s that would do nothing less than the above with regards to your senses...

You see, i never had any intention of becoming a singer, but wanted to lay the storyboard so to speak for other artists to cover...

But anyway, no more saaad news posts. Nope! you guys n gals, its time to go do your own diggin. Me, to be honest I have totally lost interest, big-time, and feel the hum of a song on the horizon, allbeit with a totally crap and nausiating singer,,, LoL...

And once I get the mp3s uploaded, hey, you never know, i might even write a song or two.

go spread your wings peeps,
me? i have a tune to hum... ;)
love, light, learn, & live all
jsm

No comments: