MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Friday, 13 June 2008

David Davis - Winds of Change




David Davis For Freedom . com

Welcome to my campaign against the government’s assault on British liberty. On 12 June, I announced my intention to resign from Parliament, in disgust and dismay at the manner in which Gordon Brown bought and bullied his way to forcing through the vote on 42 days pre-charge detention.

Support David Davies
a True Statesman




Oh Boy oh Boy oh Boy...

You can forget the fact that the EU central controll has been stopped by good old Ireland. Proud for its Guiness and for its Independance, both of which I love!!!

You can forget Ron Paul and the Revolution he has managed to create simply by telling the truth to the American Public...

But now, do we finally have our very own Ron Paul, and his name might be David Davies I wonder...

I am convinced, and I want every one of my readers to remember i said this, that I think this is going to be a major turning point in British Politics. I just get the feeling that this will be the first time for a long time that the voter becomes empowered once again...

And of-course, if you have been reading my blogs you know my beliefs. Once you absolve yourself from Power, it comes back to you ten fold. This could be the start of a wonderfull thing in British Politics, so much so, that even I might decide to play a part once again. But one step at a time eh!!!

The trick is to remember that it is the Electorate you represent, and if David Davies sticks to that, then in my Book, hes gonna go faaar!!!

WoW! - am I being too optimistic, hell no. Politics in the UK right now SuckS except for the excellent Irish of-course! Could this be our Ron Paul, could this be OUR CONSTITUTION coming home. WoW WoW Wow, i sit i watch i wait i learn...

David Davies, Sir, stick to representing your Constituents at ALL times, and you have my full support Sir. I am trully inspired by your actions and know the British Public will see the Stance you are taking...

Well done David...
Now go save my Beautifull Beloved UK...
till next time
jsm

No comments: