MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Friday, 16 May 2008

The Maritime ShiT has HiT the FaN

- -- --- THIRD POST --- -- -
Right my British Chums
first watch this
---------
-
( Jordan Maxwell Short Video -OR- Audio )

--- YOU MUST ATLEAST WATCH THIS ONE ---
Google Video Link : 16mins
(( see first post for full length video ))


-
---------
listen to these for a better insight
-
-
-
-
(( iMan : for the Legally & Technically Minded only ))
------
-
** NOTE **
The below text will not make sense to you if you dont listen to atleast some of the above. And I am trully Sorry if this post upsets you but i feel compelled to post it now since Caspers last update.
(( Original Casper text continues after these loads of relevant links with the most recent additional links added at the top ))
=============================================================
.
.
.
. .. ...TIME TO MOVE ON... .. .
by jsm
.
Well, I have now followed this saga for long enough, and allthough I do believe it merrits my attention, it now no longer serves me to invest any more postings into it. And so I leave the saga at this point, and ask all my readers to use the relevant links if they wish to keep themselves informed regarding this posting...
.
Me, aaah, easy... Theres waaay to much good and positive changes coming and sooo little time, and so wish to focus all my resources in that direction from now on. You see, the negative aspects, including this one now, simply no longer serve me or my objectives or my future outlooks out there for the likes of you and me. They dont forfill me or inform me any more. So my dear beloved British Chums. Its time for me to move on in mind, and if you wish to stay at my humble little Blog, then you are more than welcome.
.
Its always a pleasure to have open minded accountable and transparrent honest thought provoking Service to Others Souls around me, and you are all more than welcome.
And now, off to Bigger Brighter things.
The future will be bright.
.
love, light, learn, live.
jsm
.
.
.
.
We know the Israelites were monument builders for the Pharaoh. We know that Freemasonry is linked to stonemasons. We also know from many sources that the Rothschilds consider themselves to be descendants of Nimrod. Other sources (eg "William Josiah Sutton, The Illuminati 666, 198) note that Nimrod was the first to teach the arts of masonry as in the tower of Babel.
(( jsm: once again mr fulford you have my full support sir, and while i agree the Rothschilds being a major part of our problem, i will also seek to give Amnesty to ALL on this Planet just as Ben states in his article. We must give Amnesty, but with full accountable open transparrent Disclosure, and nothing less. And removed from power for ever of-course...))
(jsm: well done Oklahoma!!!)
Can't talk details---Durn It. Things are "Gooder than Good. " Brush your teeth, comb your hair, shine your shoes. Ready-set-__!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE FRENCH CONNECTION
Daryl Bradford Smith and Muhammad Rafeeq discuss the current economic crisis
(jsm: i have gladly uploaded all backdated economic files with Rafeeq into the widget, so as to help his cause. i can only hope it helps...)
.

No comments: