MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Wednesday, 19 March 2008

The Ultimatum : Benjamin Fulford

-- The Ultimatum --
. .. ...Benjamin Fulford... .. .
.
..by..
.
.
If you need a bodyguard, it's too late. You have to make them not want to shoot you.
.
The son of a Canadian diplomat, Benjamin Fulford rebelled against his upbringing and at the age of 17 made his way by boat into the heart of the Amazon to live with a tribe of former cannibals.
.
Continuing to seek answers and better understand Western society, he spent time in a self-sufficient community in Argentina before heading to attend university in Japan.Principled, brave, and still a diehard idealist after all these years, he resigned as Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes Magazine after investigating a scandal which the editor refused to report.
.
As he researched global affairs further in his own time, he uncovered for himself the complex web which is global financial control at the hands of the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds - and also the existence of racially targeted bioweapons such as SARS
...
[ please email me urls to any hosted BF interview files ]
[ and i will download and add to the Widget ]
[ thanx all ]
...
..
.
My Pledge to my Beloved British People
[from jsm]
.
As previouslly declared in other posts, I yet again herby declare to the Great British Public, that I would consider it nothing less than a Pleasure to represent My Beloved Country, Great Britain, in a similar capacity to which Benjamin Fulford is considering submitting to Japan. I will NoT approach the Existing UK Government as I believe them ALL to be Corrupt and Compramised by the Toxic London Square Maritime Mile. If you like what i say, then tell your neighbour or your friend or relative or your MP, or even your Spiritual Guide, your Mentor or even your own Inner Being, but for now not me, I am trully Powerless like most of you. Together our Thoughts and Wishes might just help to innitiate a Global Change of sorts. Shucks, its atleast worth a try isnt it!!! :)
.
If the British People so wish it, and only by THEIR Consent, NoT the Square Mile Maritime Bullocks Bull-Shit Elite, I would love to represent you as Foreign Finance Minister to the UK, in an aid to stop the F**N killing and the F**N abuse that has been done by ALL the Rich White Elitie Teeties around the Globe, but especially by the London Maritime Square Mile Manipulators such as the Rothchild & Co and the FreeMason Illuminati Billderberger White Elitie Teeties blah blah blah. You get the Drift!!!
.
I also hereby Declare myself a humble and willing Servant to the likes of Benjamin Fulford, Dan Burisch, Project Camelot, and to ANYONE ELSE and I do mean ANYONE ELSE, who seeks OPEN, TRANSPARRENT, ACCOUNTABLE DISCLOSURE, for the bennefit of all Humanity, and will not entertain anything less, provided they accept these terms...
.
1) I am NEVER asked to decieve my beloved Country the UK!
2) ALL Meetings Disclosures Chats Decisions and Cups of Tea are ALL Recorded for ALL to see For Ever at the publics discretion!
3) All Parties Act for and on behalf of ALL HUMANITY
4) In the Interests of all Disclosure and Peace on Earth
6) My Terms Subject to IMMEDIATE Change, if so requested by ANY INDIVIDUAL WHATSOEVER, that I am accountable to.
---again, you get the drift---
---
-
.
And / Or
(my primary goal)
I would consider it nothing less than a pleasure, that with the concent of my Beloved British Brothers and Sisters and ALL in its Borders, and with the intended open accountable and recorded dialogue of ALL Globally, would immediatelly innitiate my Agenda to Aid and Ease the Disclosure of ALL and I do mean ALL supressed Technologies and Information, that should belong to THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY...
.
As this Technology and Hidden Information has quite literally been STOLEN from the original Owners, the Global Population, I would beg beg beg the Public to recognize the desperate need for change, and allow an Amnesty Process where any Individual who chooses to come clean on ALL they know, on behalf of, and for the better of my Beloved British Borders, and for All Humanity, that they be given some sort of Controlled Amnesty, so as to ensure a bennefit to ALL, aswell a a safe way forward for WhistleBlowers. Believe me my dear British Chums, theyre gonna need it!...
===
=
Public Amnesty In Disclosure - a United Programme
P.A.I.D.-U.P.
.
(lets work together to make this happen)
(love n light to all who seek it)
===
=
.
'you know who'
Its Time for the Truth
and Disclosure has now begun
with or without you
---
-

No comments: