MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Thursday, 14 February 2008

Is this why Afghanistan said No Mr Brown?


British Found Training Afghan Terrorists For UK-US Attacks
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
Russian Military Analysts are reporting today that the government of Afghanistan is ‘enraged’ over the discovery by Afghan Secret Police of a top secret British Military computer memory stick revealing the United Kingdoms plan to train over 2,000 Taliban rebel fighters and provide them with a base of operations.
.
British Prime Minister Gordon Brown had previously stated to his Parliament on contacting their Afghan enemy that "Our objective is to defeat the insurgency by isolating and eliminating their leaders. We will not enter into any negotiations with these people.”, which with the discovery of their plans showed the duplicity of the United Kingdom and its US allies.
.
Upon their learning of the treachery by their British NATO allies, Germany was quick to state that they would
send no further troops to Afghanistan and the Canadian Prime Minister, Steven Harper, has, also, told his French counterpart, Nicolas Sarkozy, that Canadian Military forces could soon leave Afghanistan.
.
... Please make sure you read the full artice above peeps.
.
This is something I figured out for myself a while back, and info like this is pouring out now i you just Dig A Bit. This is why the EU will collapse. This is why the US has allready collapsed. And this is most definatelly why our Political system in the UK is waaay beyond repair and far to Compramised and Corrupt. You see, its was all built on a load of White Elitest Bullocks and Bullshit in the first place. I found this out would you believe at my Local Redditch Borough Council a while back, and realised that the System itself was broken. Maybe not neccesarilly the people mind you, maybe just the System...
.
Anyway anyway anyway, if theres one thing I just know, its that all this will be for the Good. In the sense that the future Generations to come will be able to expierience their lives in a more honest open transparrent Soceity. And I have to admit beinga little bit scared myself, but you know, we need a change. Boy! do we need a change! I cant wait! And I want to play my part, if not for me, then for our future Generations...
.
Listen carefully 'you know who'
.
I am now offering my Services to the UK in the same Capacity as Benjamin Fulford is to Japan. Please do not leave it too late. The sooner we attain FULL Transparrency and Accountabillity, the sooner we will reach a process of Disclosure in the Public Domain. And I would consider it an honour to represent my beloved Country and to be their loyal Servant. But I will not be bought, will not lie, will not hide, and a Masonary Badge wont impress me. Mr Rothchild and Co. Your time has run out my friends. Please, I want to help. But I too need help...
.
till next time
jsm

No comments: