MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Burrell: I lied to Di inquest



The SUN Exclusive...

Paul Burrell is the man that Diana called "her rock". According to many, he was the one person that Diana told all her secrets. He is the man who released Diana's letter in which she said "my husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury..."

jsm::: well, F**K me eh! I knew the Corrupt Compramised Elitest Masonic Zionist Neo-Con White elites were falling apart (i did warn you :) but to be this blatant. They just dont have a clue how baaad all this is going to get do they. And when the Satanic child abuse gets out (do your research peeps do your research) the money laundering in trusts and charities and ngo's, the drug smuggling by UK and US, boy the list just goes on and on...

You see its the London Square mile I believe to be at the root of the Problem. One rule for them, another rule for us. But that will change...

cant believe im sayin this but well done to the Sun!!! LoL hahahhhahahaha
WATCH THE SUN VIDEO HERE

ps. my offer of Service still, ans will always stand. I suggest you get your finger out your ass 'you know whos' and get in touch. do not leave it too late!

((and as much as my duty is to attain justice for Di, which in time will come to be, my priority is and will always be Dr Kelly, and on that not i warn my Government, do you F**N job, before i end up doing it for you. but hey! who am I? right! i mean? what do i know??))

No comments: