MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 21 January 2008

Start with the All Lying Eye



First to Fall - Rockerfellas - The Lost Cause
Second to Fall - American Intelligence - to be Cleansed
Third to Fall - The Rothchild - Manipulation at its Best!!!
Finally to Fall - British Intelligence - to be Cleansed

Now its strange how Gordon Brown, decided to announce, while over-seas, that the Virgin bid was still the best, while the BBCs report also confirmed, that Gordon didnt quite get what he went for, AND Branson and Brown hadnt actually spoken about the proposal while there...

So you then have to ask yourselves, why on earth why they there? Well it really doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out we are not being told the full story...

Perhaps the fact that British lifes were at risk in another plane just landing, Co-Incidentally at about the same time as his plane was about to take off. Perhaps some outside influence of a not so very honest and sincere nature was taking place. And pleeease! dont blame the Russians AGAIN eh!...

But hey, what do I know, right! I mean, Im not in the click, Im not in the 'My Gang'. Phew to that one i say!

The Blind are leading the Blind at the moment, and the British population, will eventually see very clearlly indeed, and messages like mine, allthough very vague at times, will nevertheless in time, mean something to those who wish to know...

But in all honesty, I cannot emphasise enough, you need only surf the World Wide Wave of freedom to either confirm or dis-prove the info here. Truth is I want to Help, but I to need help. And so the next time you go on-line, nick a few words from my posts and do your own research...

I would consider it nothing less than a pleasure if such wonderfull people like yourselves, would help me out on this journey of Disclosure currentlly taking place all around us...

Again, this is the decade of the Asian, the Indin, and now thr Russians! No matter how many Secret Agents here, or Corrupt NGOs there, their honesty! yes! honesty, and their sheer growth potentials will prevail. I for one welcome them with open arms, but! only in the interests of ALL the Populations, and in Accountabillity, Transparrency, and full Public Disclosure...

You see, Disclosure really is ALL AROUND, its just that I, as many, have forgotten how to recognise it. I hope my posts from now on will spur you guys n gals to do your own research from here!

ps. To those who it is relevant: I hope you like the Video.

till next time
jsm

No comments: