MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Common Purpose - Hidden Agenda ?



...Get ALL my Files here... (rss feed)

heres a timeline to get you started (links dont work online)
here is my proposal
complaint to one stop shop
complaint to Chris Hill, Paul Patten, thru One Stop
(again, ALL files on above link)

A while back i submitted a proposal to my local Redditch Borough Council in the West Midlands, using a well thought out Business Plan, with the idea of me setting up a Youth Centre, engaging in local young people involving Music and Audio aswell as all technical aspects of Computering. You see, im an absolute genius at that sort of thing...

After submitting my Proposals in writing formally and properlly, to the relevant Department, and failing any response for over two weeks by Chriss Hill, I complained formally, aswell as making an FOI request...

Subsequently his Line Manager, a Council Officer whos name is Paul Patten, invited me to a meeting, and after appologising and re-assuring me, Paul Patten, Council Officer of Redditch Borough Council, West Midlands, said he would deal with me personally from now on...

At first, all seemed well, untill after the first meeting, on my total failure to recieve ANY written confirmation to my proposal, aswell as issues of complaint, and other issues raised. He was Totally avoiding accountability!!!

And so, after some time, two meetings, some phone calls, and some really baaad treatment from other individuals at the Council, i took the complaint higher...

By this stage many inconsistiencies took place, all of which i still have the paperwork where relevant, aswell as a so-called interest by a Man called Dunkan Berry of the Redditch YMCA, who Council Officer Paul Patten, was totally hell bent on getting me to work for them.
((the reasons for this i think are because the Council were GIVING the YMCA a recently renovated Community Centre, without public consultation, aswell as letting the other centres deteriate.)) Three times in writing i asked to meet Duncan Berry and three times he AVOIDED ME. Thus implicating the YMCA in this mess now!!! Of which i happen to be a fully qualified GYM Instructor through, paying over £700. They certainly dont mind taking your money eh!

Now, back to my Corrupt Council. Two friendlly ladies names Sheena Smith and Jane Smith dealt with me at the formal complaints meeting, taking copies of ALL my correspondance, and said they would get back to me. THREE MONTHS LATER, after some serious messing about, I raised the complaint to the Borough Director, Chris Smith...

Haaallelluyah ! he actually aknowledged my proposal, but sadly after saying he would look into funding, by then i just KNEW that something was up at Redditch Borough Council, aswell as other individuals i have to add, including atleast one Councillor...

And up until this time, Council Officer Paul Patten who LIED, DECIEVED, MANIPULATED, MISLEAD, and compramised, still hadnt properlly responded, ((he actually handed the original complaint back to Chris Hill after i had raised it to the line manager and had his assurances)) and nobody, got him to deal with this properlly. And so now i drag Chris Smith the Borough Director into this, as he has totally and utterlly failed to generate a formal response to a complaint, and did NOT ENSURE a proper full response to an FOI REQUEST...

( any lawyers out there who are not compramised like the ones at Redditch Borough Council will gladly be allowed acces to ALL my info. AALLL OF IT!!! )

Oh, and my MP of Home Security, Jacqui Smith didnt BOTHER to stick one posting on a small forum i setup in my own time with the hopes to launching this idea. After a surgery meeting, and her aknowledging her support, she simply didnt bother posting. She did get her PA to phone me, but she didnt post, period! (too busy spending her HUGE expenses cheque lol)

And my FOI request, nope! no joy, they didnt deal with it properlly at all, and my so called appeal, of which i was BANNED FROM, because of their ''TERMS OF REFERENCE'' (hello Gordon Brown, does that phrase ring a bell m8y) decided i was wasting Council Time, and so politely pushed me to one side...

Finally after Sheena Smith, Jane Smith, Chris Smith, Jacqui Smith, Paul Patten, Chris Hill, and many others of which i have kept ALL correspondance failed to atleast formally aknowledge the proposal AT ALL and still to this day, I realised the system was not working for meee!!! LOL Im atleast damd right on that point...

You see, Redditch Borough Council is seriously compramised, and thus CORRUPT!!!
(ooh, am i bitter :)

And now, after a thoroughly enjoyable weekend watching loads of Google Vids, I come across this Gentleman above, and its as if, well, you know, like a jigsaw. All the pieces just seem to fit together...

Now i dont know if Redditch Borough Council Civil Servants are involved in this, but if they are, then they had better watch this video because the truth ALWAYS WINS. And I for one dont want to be involved with the above allegations...

Its wrong whats going on, and their time is running out now...

You see, 2008 is going to be an interesting year, and its only now, i am starting to discover what my small little part in all this is. But boy, what a wonderful part it is.

Soon, I will starting hosting ALL copies of my files ON-Line for you to decide wether i am neurotic, or on the tip of this very very BIG ice-berg...

You see, i dont care, cause im telling the truth...

ps : OH, I cannot believe i am going to put this here, but after informing ALL 29 Councillors of the allegation i made in writing, only 2 bothered to respond. One via email Conservative Carol Gandy who i would trust implicatelly as she atleast raises serious issues at meetings, NOT whos name we are going to stick on a local road sign, please!!!

BUT Councillor David Enderby of BNP, yes you read right, the BNP, actually spent 2 HOURS on the telephone trying to console me, and between the 2 of them i decided to follow proper procedure...

Now I cannot BELIEVE that i am thankin a BNP Councillor here, and allthough the Councillor knew fine well he wouldnt be able to recruit me, he still took the time to re-assure and advise me. Thanx David!!! Atleast someone gives a damd!!!!!!!!!

...Get my Files here... (rss feed)

till next time
jsm

No comments: