MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Thursday, 1 November 2007

Dan Burisch - Youre Not Alone!!!


. .. ...Youre Not Alone... .. .
(( my song finally finds its home with the Eagles Team ))
.
Oooh, such a contraversial subject, and definatelly not for you if you do not believe in Extra Terrestrials or UFO's, of which i whole heartedlly do, and have followed on and off for many years now...

Now I am a BIG supporter of Dan and Marci, aswell as all the good and naughty eagles out there, but if you have ever read anything serious by me, you will have allready known that I am an avid supporter of anyone who claims to be seeking and disclosing the truth, all the way up!...

I had decided a while back that if Dan were ever given the opportunity to give a full disclosure in Congress as he requested with full immunity, I would immediatelly approach my local MP (hello MP Jacqui Smith for Homeland Security) and request that she immediatelly give him her support on my behalf, as that would be the least we should do, considering the ongoing mistakes that Mankind continouslly makes, regarding Full Disclosure...

And immediatelly this takes place, I would be submitting proposals to my local Government demanding that PAID-UP be implemented. Public Amnesty in Disclosure - United Programme...

Sadly, I am now convinced that this will now take place, only after the Global Economic Collapse, but hey what do i know...

Anyway to all at http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/ I hereby declare and dedicate my Song Youre Not Alone to yoooooo, and If it werent for the fact that a dear friend owns the rights to the Guitar Part, I would waver ALL rights to this song for you guys to help promote your cause. LOL, and maybe then we would get a decent singer...


ps Dear Dan and Marci: Consider the compliment not being the song i dedicate to your cause, nor my newly found loyalty to your cause, but instead the fact i decided to use the above picture to now promote along with this song. The reasons being 1..it sort of captures the message of the song ie being taught and wishing to change but 2..the main reason, it was untill using this picture, i had always intended to use a coloured in chalk picture made at school my eldest nephew Scott had done over 10years ago, of which i have held dearlly to me to this very day. Now THAT should just about sum me up. Im a good Eagle you see...

Get all the latest from Dr Dan Burisch.

Read about his Disclosure.

ps Dan, your not alone m8!!! :)

No comments: