MediaFire - - - - - - - - - DropBox

Monday, 1 January 2001

GODS-LAW






- - MediaFire - Download Pics&Files - -

- DropBox - Download Files only -







2013 03 18
So much for the Grace Period - just noticed this today???


2013 03 06
my notice of sovereignty and to cross examin


2013 03 05
Notice of new date of hearing from S Abbott


2013 03 01
notice to defendant proof by written statement


2013 02 27
letter to defend where there is no material


2012 12 17
my notice of refusal to consent


2012 11 19
my notice of intention to summons and cross examin


2012 11 13
Initial Summons by David Shaw


2012 08 19
re your letter to police dated 13082012


[[ jsm: 2013 03 08 legal n lawful stuff added n updated down to here now. soz4delay. ]]


2012 08 13
my response to fixed penalty of conditional offer


2012 08 13
my notice of non consent to TV license investigation


2012 08 13
my notice freedom of informatio request more clearer


2012 08 13
JSA my request for copy of contract in full


2012 08 13
Julie Smout RBC formal FOI response


2012 08 01
Derek Helsey TV Licensing opens up investigation


2012 07 27
Writ of Right of my 4wheels LATEST signatures


2012 07 27
west mercia fixed penalty of a conditional offer


2012 07 26
DVLA Freedom of Info request response


2012 07 21
West Mercia Police take my 4wheels without my consent


2012 07 20
C Wills of JSA responds regarding fines by courts


2012 07 19
julie smout rbc confirms foia request

[[ jsm: 2013 03 08 timeline links updated down to here now. soz4delay. ]]

2012 07 17
my notice of abandonment denial replaced by me
jsm: well, i hope that will be a little safer this time...


2012 07 17
my notice removed not by me
jsm: well, it seems that i pop out for 2hours only to come back and see my notice removed but the councils one still there.


2012 07 16
CM Sarnowski Jobcentre responds to my notice
jsm: it has to be said, i signed on yesterday, as i am more than happy to allow the state to help me find work,


2012 07 16
Clare Flanagan responds to Abandonment Denial Notice
RE: NOTICE OF ABONDONED VEHICLE -- (jsm: ???)


2012 07 13
notice of removal of abandoned vehicle by redditch borough council
Ps. As of now, in this divine moment in time, I now challenge any civil servant or public person to invite me onto any public platform with an audience, so I can air my claims, and I can be held to account publicly and openly. Unlike some I could mention.


2012 07 10
JSA notified of my NOTICE OF MISCONDUCT
ME GIVING NOTICE TO JOBCENTRE PLUS OF MY ALLEGATIONS OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL MISCONDUCT BY AN AGENT/OFFICER OF THE CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE.


2012 07 10
TV Licensing Officer visit copy to BBC
NOTE : this is a second copy of this NOTICE. The first copy was originally sent to the agents for the licensing authority who I thought was the BBC, claiming that I as one of the people have to stand under section 363 of the communications act 2003, yet without providing the lawful proof of claim I requested for.


2012 06 28
reply from j mathers - sector crown prosecutor


2012 06 26
reply from kay tomlinson -chief crown prosecutor w midlands


2012 06 20
reply from faye flowers - officer of the crown


2012 06 18
Reply from TV Licensing


2012 06 11
MY NOTICE OF MISCONDUCT IN A PUBLIC OFFICE
It all started when I was given a speeding ticket, and I knew in my heart of hearts, I had done absolutely nothing wrong, and also never harmed a single sovereign soul or people or person so to speak.
' 'those who have responded to date ' '


2012 06 11
Notice of Response to TV License Fee Officer visit
i conditionally accept your notice of collection of TV license fee upon proof of claim you have the lawful authority to require me to do so. Please supply proof of claim in writing and with reference to the positive law I am required to follow thank you very much.


2012 06 01
Fine Notice COPY re-sent to me
jsm: forgive me peeps, but is this not deemed as a forgery or a forged document???


2012 05 19
DVLA revoke Driver License


2012 05 10
My Notice of Response to Fine Order
i am also now enforcing my fee schedule to all notices received from this day forth from any person or persons or third parties acting for or on behalf of the warwickshire justice center. and for ever more this notice remains in full force and effect.


2012 04 22
145pm : MORRIS (Freeman on the Land)
more videos to watch peeps!!!
do you want me to repeat the fact that chief constable of warwickshire police keith bristow has made an injured party of me while on his oath of office, or would you like me to tell you after being summonsed for cross examination by me on the stand, he failed to appear, but instead hung a lower rank official out to dry who clearly was not comfortable at being there???


2012 04 06
Summons Reply to the Clerk of the Court
GO WATCH THE VIDEOS PEEPS!!!
i conditionally accept a summary judgment upon proof of claim you have the legal lawful authority to require me to do so.
I hereby also declare to such that I do not consent and want a full trial by jury under common law pertinent to the facts that the officers did not clearly understand the terms and definitions they were using, otherwise this would never have arisen.


2012 03 19
My Notice of Innocence by Decree
Documents to be included in ALL proceedings, including but not limited to, the judge, the jury, the clerk, the prosecutor, all above, and all persons involved with this case ref number…


2012 03 01
My Notice of Free Travel Video



2012 02 29
Incorrect NumberPlate Notice 24-2-12
Please consider this as my ‘SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH’ and my ‘NOTICE OF RESPONSE’ to your ‘NOTICE OF INCORRECT NUMBERPLATE’ contract or instrument.



2012 02 26
Evidence for Submission in Summons
MY NOTICE OF SUBMISSION FOR TRIAL BY JURY AND HOW IT IS HANDLED
Documents to be included in ALL proceedings, including but not limited to, the judge, the jury, the clerk, the prosecutor, all above, and all persons involved with this case ref number…



2012 02 14
my instruction for witness's to appear at SUMMONS
By Divine Grace, and for the public record, and upon your oath of office, and to all the people and persons mentioned above, I hereby give you notice within the 7days required, my intent to cross examine you all as witness’s on the stand in my Conveyance of Common Law Court of Public Record, and my proceedings are to run alongside with the summons request by Warwickshire Magistrates Court...



2012 02 13
Summons to Traffic Speeding Issue
jsm: hmmm, i thin k my notice of travel got some attention then eh!!!



2012 01 30
Photobucket
MY NOTICE OF WRIT OF RIGHT TO MY 4WHEELS
aaah - god has come home to my Estate
just my new private not for hire number plates now on my 4wheels and my new notice of writ of right to my 4wheels



2012 01 22
My Notice of Free Travel
MY NOTICE FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD AND FOR SOVEREIGN AND COMMON LAW USE ONLY, EXCEPT WHERE AN INJURED PARTY IS PRESENT OR A SOVEREIGN SOUL HAS BEEN HARMED OR A SOVEREIGN SOUL IS SEEKING MY HELP IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM WHATSOEVER SO HELP ME GOD. AND SO IT IS
Photobucket



2012 01 06
My New Tax Disc
now My Castle Doctrine and my Notice of Intent including my Fee Schedule...



2011 10 25
My Nephew vs R.L.P. & Tesco Stores Limited
well, they should know not to enforce a £98 pound fee schedule on a natural born sovereign whos nan actually gives a shit!!! shouldnt they...



2011 08 22
My Employer Elior
forcing policy upon a sovereign who knowingly & consciously now does not consent, tut tut...



2011 08 08
jsm & TRAFFIC SPEEDING ISSUE
the ongoing traffic speeding ticket issued that i have NEVER had to pay :)



2011 04 28
the Census Questionnaire
did i fill it in, did i bullocks!!!





- - MediaFire - Download Pics&Files - -

- DropBox - Download Files only -






Legal & Lawful links of Interest





No comments: